Reviews for Death By Blankets
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 1 . 4/29
Cute, fluffy and funny good job XD
rubydog358 chapter 1 . 4/20
lol ; D this is hysterical and absolutely great
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
aw! adorebal! love it!
Nupao chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I really liked it, I haven't tought in the idea of SeanxNickxMonroe xD but I certainly liked how you picture them! Really nice
SanctuaryObsessed chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love it! :D love Sean, he has to be my favorite charater on Grimm. Not to mention the hottest :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Bwahahahhaaa! OMG Poor Sean. That is too cute! _
NoOneSpecial chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Figured I wouldn't enjoy this, as it's a threesome and normally I don't like those... you never cease to amaze me. I loved it, it was hysterical! Poor Renard.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ha, rather interesting :)
Leah chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awww! So cute these are my favorite characters and now I can believe I missed how cute and adorable they would be all together. This is a really good story!
Property of Lord Sesshoumaru chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was super cute and there are not words in existence that can describe how much I liked reading this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Aww, I felt like cooing over the inordinate amount of fluff within this fic. So cuuute! Especially octopus-limpet-Nick. Brilliantly written with nice characterization.
ThorneofAcre chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I am completely in LOVE with your 'horrible' sense of humor, and I whole-heartedly encourage your disturbing love for writing sick fics.

Oh GOD, this was delicious! Whiny, pathetic, sick, grumbling, 'Prince' Renard being all fussed over by obliviously cute Nick and endearingly worried Monroe...This whole story is pure bliss.

Never though I would see a threesome curtain fic ever, but oh well, I guess life just does surprise you sometimes. :)

The ENDING! I kept my giggles controlled throughout but the last sentence was IT. It had me rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. :D:D

Please do write more sick! fics in this fandom, you really are awesomely good at them. :D
StupidityIsStupid chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awww! This was adorable! Nick made me laugh too much to be healthy. Yes, Nick, hugs do make everything better. D Such a sweet fic.
Tv Centric Universe chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I didn't think this would be my cup of tea, but I was wrong. It was hilarious and Renards inner fight was very in character. I feel really bad for him though, trapped under so many blankets. Great story.
NamidaNoNozomi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Pass the tissues please. That was just so cute, thanks for sharing.