Reviews for My Little Pony: Subarashii Harmony!
kamen rider 1011 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I like your your story I hope your still doing it.
Maybe the core medals you said that were found can be the medals for the tatoba combo and the other two can be the cheetah and gorilla medals.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kriss1989 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Shouldn't it be Kirin, not Unicorn?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
A very good story keep it up!
Animeguy1101 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Great, your still doing this story. I don't if I've said this before but OOO was the first Kamen Rider series I watched and made me a fan of the series. So if you want any help, ideas, or secound opinions just pm me on here and or let me know if you don't. I'm always wanting to help out on a story that way I can get better for when I finally start my own.

I hope you update soon.
S. Knightshade chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Good chapter, well worth the wait. I have to admit that the thought of a Pony Maki give me he giggles for some reason. I've been busting my, butt with my job over the summer. The zoo is a very tiring work environment, especially when working the panda exhibit. Now, I'm back in college and working my but off academically, so your story has been a welcome distraction from the work load. Hope you can continue this and have fun. Signed, S. Knightshade
Count Kulalu chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Oh, let the fun begin!
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 3 . 1/15/2013

Interesting Maki himself has become a pony. I hope for some action though next time!
jxz chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
as Kougai should say: SUBARASHII! this was worth the wait!

I knew that Dash and Anhk woudlnt be the best of friends... but i like it!

hope you do more! (and faster would be good...)
gh152 the 2nd chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
please update i have been waiting for this fic for months now. i like the fic but you need to move the story along. i mean when are the other medals come into play. so please update the fic! i mean holy beast core what is taking so long(. sorry my patience is wearing thin here.
Animeguy1101 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Well this looks really good, can't wait to see what happens next. Like maybe finding three certian core medals so he won't have to worry about tiring him self out with his new combo(which was really good too I have to say).

I hope you update soon.
JirouGarulu chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow, looks good thus far (I have actually read the second chapter, but jumping back to the story put me back on Chapter 1). With Ankh back in the fray, I wonder if we'll be seeing a Birth anytime soon?
Gundamknight100 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Ha! My favorite cynical Greeed is back and more badass as ever! YAY!
Storyteller 36 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Awesome, keep it up!
y2kbrony chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
So what notes would the OOO Driver sing for UniTenKouma? I was wondering because since UniTenKouma has the same amount of syllables as BuraKaWani I took the notes from the BuraKaWani song and replaced the lyrics with UniTenKouma.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Great chapter! I've seen no problems with grammar and spelling so that's a plus. The interactions with all the characters is great.

Your original OOO form is a nice touch. I actually tried to pronounce the form change in the way Akira Kushida would say it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.