Reviews for Kenpachi Uzumaki
Vaperz32 chapter 1 . 8/31
It's good keep posting please or someone adopt it just please continue it, I see so much potential in this story!
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 8/18
Pretty good I hope you update this soon.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 8/18
If he got jumped by 6 thugs and killed 3 what happened to the other 3 also what happened to Sakura?
lightlordakira154 chapter 2 . 7/3
Baku actually is a boy so you really don't need a reason to make him a boy if you want him to be a boy. Oh and update please I really want to read more 'cause its really good.
torran chapter 2 . 3/26
it's been three years since you added a chapter to kenpachi uzumaki ? are you serious dude? this story is awesome. I realy would like to see more chapters. come on man not finishing this story would be an insult to fanfiction. there is nothing worse than getting into a story and finding out it isn't finnished
torran chapter 2 . 3/26
this is the best take on the if naruto was like kenpachi story i've read yet whens the next chapter coming man ?
it's like been a few years now come on
update
update
update please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Ha. crocodile dundee.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
This is going to be so much /fun/.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Updat
Kunohichi8 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Awwwww Why? So cute my Haku
ettk offline chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
update piz
shinigame3 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
ok so i know it's been 2 years since you updated this story but i think its really good and would like to read more... so if you are going to continue is there any way you could drop me a message or a reply ?