Reviews for Kenpachi Uzumaki
update
Shattering chapter 1 . 8/8
You know that 5'6 is basically 168 cm? For a 12 years old it may be impressive, but for adults not so much. To them he is not so 'hulking' as you put it. Though good chapter nonetheless! I hope you don't give up writing this fic.
Shattering chapter 2 . 8/8
Please tell me you're just taking a long vacation! This is the story I was looking for! This particular crossover! Don't give up, please continue!
AlucardChick101 chapter 2 . 6/17
Please update
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 2 . 5/10
Add more chapters plase
rhizz17 chapter 2 . 3/15
Update please
Vaperz32 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
It's good keep posting please or someone adopt it just please continue it, I see so much potential in this story!
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Pretty good I hope you update this soon.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
If he got jumped by 6 thugs and killed 3 what happened to the other 3 also what happened to Sakura?
lightlordakira154 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Baku actually is a boy so you really don't need a reason to make him a boy if you want him to be a boy. Oh and update please I really want to read more 'cause its really good.
torran chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
it's been three years since you added a chapter to kenpachi uzumaki ? are you serious dude? this story is awesome. I realy would like to see more chapters. come on man not finishing this story would be an insult to fanfiction. there is nothing worse than getting into a story and finding out it isn't finnished
torran chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
this is the best take on the if naruto was like kenpachi story i've read yet whens the next chapter coming man ?
it's like been a few years now come on
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
update
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
update
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
update please