Reviews for Lessons To Learn
So funny, loved it
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
hahahaha OMG AANG WOULD SO DO THAT! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I'm LMFAO'ing on my bed, trying to keep it in. Nice work. Not 2 many people make laugh that hard! PENGUIN *)_v_)\
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh! I love Aang. Love it!
SasaRea chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was great! I could totally see make complaining that it was not a dance, and korra teasing him about it. It makes them look like Zuko and Katara.
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Bolin just had to bring up the changing privates part lol! Now it makes me wonder O.O

Love the story X3
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was great! XD I especially love how Bolin mentioned the whole changing private parts thing.
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
"Tenzin cuts in. They are not discussing his father's private parts. They are not."

Oh god.. The awkwardness!

But now I do wonder, how it must feel for an avatar to turn into the opposite gender! It's was funny to read your story!
crazyperson101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
this was brilliant

i miss aang sooo much

xox

m.b
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hilarious.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
that was fantastic! it would be even better if you could do another story showing directly what happened here! it would be funny! -
great gospel chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Haha, I really loved this. This sounds just like something Aang would do. Very well written and endlessly amusing. Well done.

sora
MyAibou chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very amusing. You know, this made me very, very sad we haven't gotten to see Aang as a man, as a father. I actually had a hard time picturing him through Tenzin's eyes, as older, as father. Not a failing of your story, by any means, but something I'm sorry we haven't seen in the series. Hopefully, we'll get a few flashbacks. It doesn't need to be much, but I really want to see Aang as a father to appreciate Tenzin's view of him.
eiranerys chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
BAHAHAHAHA! Too funny!

Very little grammatical errors and a couple of spelling errors (that I could find).

Poor Mako, Korra turned into a man. Hehe.

*snickers* Haha, Aang taught Mako the Dancing Dragon.

Mmkay, going to check your other fanfics.
partner555 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012