Reviews for Wyvern Stone
Renn chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Ooh, awesome chapter, definitely Worth the wait :) :) nice touch to reverse the usual roles and have Cormag be the one in love and Artur the one in lust!
Good luck for the next one! :)
Renn chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Yay for Cormag/Artur! :) I really hope you'll continue with this!
MysticQ chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Silly Artur, only robots can completely eradicate certain feelings.
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Yes! This is definitely something I've been wishing for more of! So cute! So sweet! I absolutely adore this.

Your grammar is nice, and you use skills I hardly see in fanfictions! While of purse some things lack SLIGTLY, I'm get happy with this! I hope for updates because it's definitely entertaining. And for slightly longer chapters?
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very interesting fic...is this gonna be a friendship, or an actual cormag x artur pairing? I get the feeling it's gonna be the latter, in which case I applaud you for doing a m/m pairing...when I was younger, I used to be sorta homophobic, but over the years I've grown to have more and more respect for gay folks. So it's nice to see a fic written about 'em, especially from a writer as accomplished as you! Keep this up 8)
Gaarasphantom chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Wow I was surprised on how fast you updated but yay. _ This chapter was so cute. Artur being all shy and stuff about his body totally fits him. Again it was a little short but good job. Can't wait for the upcoming chapters. _
Gaarasphantom chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Yay finally someone doing a CormagxArtur story. So far so good a little short but that might be a good thing to start with. I can't wait for the next chapters. Please update soon!