Reviews for Caller ID
Karakot chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
holy fuck this was really hot.
anahi tezuka chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I am fascinated, these two are so hot, and Dean Uke I like, I hope you do to Dean Cas seme have only your Angel deserves it lol, congratulations, this super.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Loved this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
i... wow that was...

really good

AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ah, love this one. A beautiful fic. Though the prize for "best fucking destiel fic I have ever fucking read" goes to your Tripping.
debraelq chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Zariess chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
should i start with hmmm or mmmm? either way it was a steamy read.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh wow... Thank you ;)
HookedOnDestiel chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I started this knowing it was just going to be a one-shot and telling myself not to ever hope for more, but pretty pretty please consider doing a series of this. I can easily imagine you being able to run through a few more phone calls before Cas figures out that Dean's a little to happy to get his call or Dean finds out Cas knew all along.
StArCAtcheR17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You should totally continue this. I'm so freaking happy you added another story to the collection!
Selene-of-the-Moon2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ahhhhh! Awesome, can we have something where Cas knows/pops up/helps something. :D This was amazing, I'm blushing at my laptop and my friends are trying to figure out what I'm reading that makes ME of all people blush. XD
Ventorum chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You are a brilliant, 'giant perve who writes fanfiction'. :D

Ah Dean, you deliciously depraved bastard. I have to admit, if I heard Castiel utter those sentences down the line, I would melt explosively.
Myshipshipsitself chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Okay, I tend to love phone sex fics as a general rule, but this? This was awesome. Mostly cause Cas didn't even know what was going on. LOL. I loved it!
laelacopperwing chapter 1 . 4/15/2012