Reviews for Several Ways to Fall
this needs more
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Love at first fall.
Angeline chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Is this continued? Or is it complete? Anyhow I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
More chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This pairing seemed really obvious to me ever since the end of the 1st season.
Bindi-fox chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This story is soooo cute! Please continue! :P
aikakone chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Went specifically looking for something with Lion-O and Kit. Thanks for helping me scratch my itch. I can see this as actually happening in the cartoon, so my compliments. :)
iciclefrostwolf chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i like this so far keep going
patrick the almighty observer chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
man i hope that Lion-O didn't rupture a disk in his back or something. well so far i like the story and i hope that you update it soon.
Anzu Fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Why does every chapter you put up make me want to hug Lion-O more and more? That boy needs a first aid kit with all he goes through.

Ah, this was cute. I finally got around to reviewing it - I really think one of the strongest points in your writing is making me feel like I'm there. Like, I'm Kit, and I'm hitting my head on armor and my nails are hanging on to a tree limb by the tips and I'm freaking scared I'm gonna fall and die. It's just a treat to read, and I can't wait for the next update, really.

...Kit, you currently win. You're so cute I can't stand it. :D
Tri17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So cute! I loved everything about this story; I can't even accurately describe how much I loved it. It was simply adorable, especially with how Lion-O held Kit. And I think I caught a hint of a crush developing on Lion-O from Kit at the end? Even cuter! I hope you continue this! Very adorable; I'm looking forward to reading more!
godzilla90fan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
love the story so pls write soon
gifaeoghi chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Nice. Now what's the others reaction gonna be? Huh?

CONTINUE!
Dr Facer chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Cute episode, and very well written.

Ever since the classic series, it has been obvious Kit was meant for Lion-O (any other reason why she was the only female Lion-O's age on that spaceship on episode 1 of the old cartoon?), and it appears the 2011 remake is picking up on that a little bit.

I'm glad to see how you're exploring this, and will wait for future episodes.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Supremely well written, Haiko. The main focus of this tale is the Lion-O/WilyKit dynamic. I applaud him for rescuing 'Kit from that tree. It only reinforces her opinion that Lion-O is meant to be King of Thundera. I'm enjoying the second half of season one of "ThunderCats" so much. 'Kit's belief that Lion-O was never dead really struck me in "Trials of Lion-O" Part 2. Prairie24 has two "ThunderCats" fics which I read, "Questions and Answers" and "Heartache and Hurt," that deal with Lion-O and 'Kit. I suggest you give those a read as well.