Reviews for Drunk Texting
Luv lafta chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Your work is really intresting & fun to it seemed like Caroline was out to get Stefan & dat not cool,I know she was drunk & all but it seemed still seemed , It a nice fanfic tnx very much.
katie.grace.3576 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
please update
Katrina chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Amazing story , I love the ending !
abbyli chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
beautiful steroline. i love them so much. i can't stand stefan with elena, caroline is the only person i can picture him with.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
oh god I miss reading stories of these 2 I loved it please continue this or write more stories :)
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I think you did a very good job. You're careful not to make spelling mistakes, your dialogue flows easily, and you describe scenes clearly. Liked it very much. By all means keep writing.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Really great, fun and interesting. Loved it.
NushiKasai chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
As a big fan of Klaroline, I was hesitant to read this, but I'm glad that I did. It was a cute little piece, and I loved how sweet you made Stefan. He was a bit OOC, but Caroline was great. She probably would act that way if she was drunk :)

It was a bit hard to understand who was talking because you didn't space the lines out. What I mean is: Everytime a new person speaks (even if it's just speech between two friends like Stefan and Caroline) you need to give them a new line. e

ie:

"It's better to just wait this out," murmured, smiling down at her confused face.

-Caroline's words needed a new line.-

"But...I want to do something! Why else would I invite you over?" she said loudly, annoyed with him now.

Then Stefan would have gotten a new line as well for his part.

Sorry about that- it's a habit of mine to correct people- and you did say you wanted to be told how to improve.

You obviously have fantastic writing skills, and if you fixed up that little problem than it would be much better. It was still a get read, and very fun.

Good job :)