Reviews for Black Dragon Slayer, Kurosaki Ichigo
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
sorry i say this.
but, this fic is lame and not cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You're not abandoning this FIC anytime soon right?
asredwer chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Very good job with the changes in Ichigo. I wonder if it was caused by the situations he went through in Edolas or simply being there. I do hope that Ichigo will change back to normal when he returns to Earthland.

I look forward to reading more.
trix17 chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
awesome chapter and a great a job
Sterata chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
... dont really like the change in ichigo. I Really hate characters turned evil.
ultima-owner chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
He adapted
Victinis Victory chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Return ichigo to normal! Make it a side affect of the abyss break or being in edolas
Kumikimikami chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Great chapter, however you are progressing the story a bit too fast, slow down, expand the paragraphs, create more scenery, of course it will take longer to write but... yeah.
Darkkon27 chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Nice chapter!
Epic Ebi chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
I'm going to say the Hollow's personality took over a little bit. Or he's deceiving everyone like Natsu did with his "Demon Lord Dragneel" gambit.

This chapter was pretty good. Why, though, did you forget he killed Aria? This confused me quite a bit, and I wonder if you just forgot. Also, I never had swear words censored, but for some reason, you bleeped it out when you haven't before.

I also have a problem with misspelling 'Gajeel'. Why can't people in general accept the official spelling of these characters' names? It's beyond me.

Overall, not too bad. I like the darker Ichigo presented here.
Chewbrok chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
I like Carla better then Charlie. Good story so far, I'm really liking it. Please update soon.
- Chewbrok
Altonahk chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Your writing is better then many other people I have read on this site; but I still can't make it through your story. The reason? I HATE god-mode characters. You know why overpowered characters like Ichigo and Goku are awesome? Ichigo had the Espada, followed by Aizen. Goku had Vagita, Freeza, Cell, and Buu. The only reason it worked was because there were enemies even stronger then him! Dragons are basically around the top of the food chain in Fairy tale, and you had Ichigo beat one down with ease. That is BORING. Your writing is good, but I think you shouldn't have made Ichigo THAT powerful..
Kyoya kumo chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Add moreeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great story not really a fan of fem! Stuff but you seem to clearly make it work. Well done update soon
1Mystogan1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Satu hari nanti acnologia akan mati dibunuh oleh Sting eucliffe
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »