Reviews for Black Dragon Slayer, Kurosaki Ichigo
perses7x chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
great story..update soon
flan bridge chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
so you switched between it and he a few times when referring to Acnowlogia
Gundam Emperor00 chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
What's that?! Ichigo turned into a bad guy, i can't believe.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Yeah please return ichigo to normal
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
sorry i say this.
but, this fic is lame and not cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You're not abandoning this FIC anytime soon right?
asredwer chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Very good job with the changes in Ichigo. I wonder if it was caused by the situations he went through in Edolas or simply being there. I do hope that Ichigo will change back to normal when he returns to Earthland.

I look forward to reading more.
trix17 chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
awesome chapter and a great a job
Sterata chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
... dont really like the change in ichigo. I Really hate characters turned evil.
ultima-owner chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
He adapted
Victinis Victory chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Return ichigo to normal! Make it a side affect of the abyss break or being in edolas
Kumikimikami chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Great chapter, however you are progressing the story a bit too fast, slow down, expand the paragraphs, create more scenery, of course it will take longer to write but... yeah.
Darkkon27 chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Nice chapter!
Epic Ebi chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
I'm going to say the Hollow's personality took over a little bit. Or he's deceiving everyone like Natsu did with his "Demon Lord Dragneel" gambit.

This chapter was pretty good. Why, though, did you forget he killed Aria? This confused me quite a bit, and I wonder if you just forgot. Also, I never had swear words censored, but for some reason, you bleeped it out when you haven't before.

I also have a problem with misspelling 'Gajeel'. Why can't people in general accept the official spelling of these characters' names? It's beyond me.

Overall, not too bad. I like the darker Ichigo presented here.
Chewbrok chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
I like Carla better then Charlie. Good story so far, I'm really liking it. Please update soon.
- Chewbrok