Reviews for Black Dragon Slayer, Kurosaki Ichigo
XMugen-GetsugaX chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
i would have say epic if it's more indepth, u just destroyed it with the OOC ness, in my view bringing code geass completely ruins this fic, also that ending didn't solve anything

its like this : if i was following from the start i'm sure this will be on my read list but by the time u included code geass i will gladly delete it
other than that i loved your writing style and grammer sure it's not perfect but its readable, it's better than the rest
Telron chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
good story very good. so far i love the style of writing you have.
MisakiXRevive chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
This story is depressing me. And I don't even know why O.O
Teren chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
So his power is over 9000!1
Johns1010 chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
poor natsu... put at kiego's level of danger... as in non-existant... poor natsu
Anime Kat Reaper chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Of course he dominated the worst, strongest, most destructive dragon in history in five seconds flat...
Painlover792 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Man, this story is awesome and the ending is pretty cool too but I'm a bit bummed out that Ichigo goes beserk and eats someone and almost everyone starts disliking him.
The Dark Dragen chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
First off, when you do the rewrite, do more work in showing Ichigo and Acnologia being together, you didn't show enough of it in this story. So show more of it please... and second, should you decide and send Ichigo away from Fairy Tail - I hope you don't - PLEASE allow Acnologia to go with Ichigo PLEASE!
The Dark Dragen chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
After reading this version and the new version, I think I like this chapter then the new version, sorry but this was better.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
its igneel not dragoneel
Akuma-Heika chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
"I can defeat Erza, Titania of Fairy Tail, with quarter of my power."
Thought it was less than a tenth?

Dragon Magics, which were basically same thing aside from the fact that the Dragon Magic was much stronger than the slayer Magics.
By definition Dragon Slayer magic would be greater since you must be greater than your prey to slay it.
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
who is completely oblivious to girls fawning over him.
Only one girl does and she is...off and doesn't really make her feelings known. Even Hinata blushed and fainted in Naruto's presence. Orihime starts talking about dreams with giant robots...or wasabi rice.

Ichigo is a typical main character; he doesn't have much of a personality
Out of a lot of MCs in Shonen manga he has more personality than many. And his is different than Natsu, Naruto, or Recca. Ichigo is a more mature in an over all sense compared to standard Shonen Protagonists. Aizen is just plain better than most of the villains in the other series though.

while Breath was two hundred times stronger and faster than natural decay of the world.
Acnologia described her power as black fire was because the decay made inorganic and organic materials to wither away after decaying into black materials... and those black materials fluttered as if they were on fire.
200 times faster wouldn't cause the amount of decay you are referring to. In 200 days the human body would not be in such a state let alone 200 seconds worth of decay. Hell the flesh wouldn't have even died by that amount of time. If we had to eat every 200 seconds or start decomposing our species would eb long since dead.

If he ever met something or someone strong enough, he would not release his power; he would use Black Dragon Slayer Magic.
Considering he is stronger than the black dragon shouldn't it be reversed?

Roar, unlike Wrath, was a much wider but weaker move. However, it has a much better decay element that went with it.
Thought Wrath was 20 times better?

With that single two syllable word,
Technically it is two words. Ban: Final and Kai: Release.
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
"Most of them are one of the Ten Wizards Saints, which puts them on par with you."
From what we have seen in canon she is well above them.

"More than five hundred years, why?"
"When do they reach adulthood?"
"Ummm... Around 200."
Adulthood is 40 years old equivalent? Shouldn't it be 100?
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
It will be IchxAcnow. I apologize to some of the readers who might have been excited when I said IchixMira in chapter 2 and 3.
It will be Ichi X Acnow.
First off you said it twice; second YAY!
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Ichigo X Mira or Acnowlogia?
Logia better!

"It's called Kido, but it's not magic as far as I'm concerned..."
It does mean Way/Arts of Demons

It was the stance of a very ... experienced general.
Soldier would be a better descriptor. A general's stance would be more of command and would not require a weapon to be done.

It reminded Ichigo heavily of Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.
His second stage was 1000 swords. First stage was millions of petal blades.

No one who has seen it has lived to tell the tale," she replied.
SHE is not allowed to kill by the laws of her nation and guild; laws she upholds so how has no one lived against her? She is still a member of FAiry tail.

However, there really was not people as strong as him. Except Aizen.
Yama-jiji; who might be stronger.

WHo is Logia enjoying talking with?
388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »