Reviews for Black Dragon Slayer, Kurosaki Ichigo
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
Not sure how to feel about that ending. Seems a little too contrived to me. If you go to the trouble of making him that strong before he even arrived in the Fairy Tail universe, why try to 'weaken' him now? I have never understood creating circumstances to make strong characters weak when they go to a new place. The restriction system he has is interesting because I could see someone doing that to themselves in order to have more interesting fights but this new development seems a little out there even for me.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
That was pretty cool. First time reading a story with this type of premise so it should be an interesting ride.
Gothic Rain chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
Love it, getting confused, name misspelled then spelled right back and forth, very wild, but also extremely legit
Gothic Rain chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
I really wanted him to use his hollow before... I really want to see that hollow mask XD
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Funny, but this seems better as a AxI rather than MxI
Gothic Rain chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
You keep spelling Acnologia's name wrong. No offense. You put down Acnowlogia or something. Sorry, it just annoys me to see it and know I'll keep seeing it, but otherwise great story so far.
Strangeranger chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Love it, I didn't expect to like it to be truthful but its legit!
Logan chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Loved the story up til the hole I'm evil hate bye to ooc and the third series was unneeded
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
just fucking update already
Kurarin-san chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
There's something i'd like to say on this chapter... If i met someone for the first time in my life, i wouldn't tell them the story of my life, or how my sister died. Just Sayin' :3 nonetheless good story
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
This my friends is an example of a really bad ending. It was good until ichigo entered eldlos then he became evil? It doesn't make sense unless the insane version of ichigo took over. There are too many plot holes. What about insane ichigo and weakness to holy magic? What about uhara's weird portal machine? Why would mastodon team with someone he would never team up with in the real story? What ectactly happened after ichigo entered the portal? Why did insane ichigo appear at the end? Why wasn't shirosaki the cause of ichigo's insanity and what purpose did he have? Why did ichigo's personality change after only a month of beaing there? Why does he keep his magic when he moves to a different world? Why does ichigo care more about edelos then earth land? Why did the dragon reject him cuz of his insanity if she already knew about his problem? You ended the story too quick and with a unsafitying end.
m chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
WOMAN FURY, THE TERRIBLE CURSE OF THE MAN KIND
Hater chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
What kind of shit is this Fanfic how can you pair acnowlogia with ichigo? Is acknowlogia he/she
Kami-Sama-Senpai chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Just to point out, Ichigo called her Acnologia twice I think infront of people in this chapter. One to Natsu and one to Natsu, Grey and Cana.
XMugen-GetsugaX chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
i would have say epic if it's more indepth, u just destroyed it with the OOC ness, in my view bringing code geass completely ruins this fic, also that ending didn't solve anything

its like this : if i was following from the start i'm sure this will be on my read list but by the time u included code geass i will gladly delete it
other than that i loved your writing style and grammer sure it's not perfect but its readable, it's better than the rest
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »