Reviews for Black Dragon Slayer, Kurosaki Ichigo
G96 Sabre chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Yay! That was a quick update. I really like how you've moved the story along quickly without missing detail. If I was writing the story, I'd have him fight Phantom Lord. So he can stop Jupiter with one hand :-)
jizang chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Please Update soon
Rodmus87 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Keep going! I can wait to see Natsu face that ichigo is dragon slayer like him.
peddy-kun chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
haha. love it, ichimira all the way baby! you caught me off guard with her staying with him for so long, I thought she would've ditched him when he got drunk.
Infinite Zangestu chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I thInk you should pair ichigo with Fem. Acnowlogia

and mira
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Thx for the update! There are some grammars errors here and there, but other than that it looks great. Update soon!
Maverick14th chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
You updated! Yessssssss! I love this story! Time for Natsu to get his ass handed to him!

I thought it was a bit weird for Acnowlogia to go with Ichigo, since if she didn't everyone could look at him weird for having black dragon slayer magic. If she's there people will try to kill her... Not sure how you're going to get around that... maybe have her say she's someone else? I dunno... I'm sure you have plans already.

Update soon please! I really want to read the next chapter!

And for whether I want more fighting or more dialogue, I think it depends on the situation. Like for next chapter, there'll probably be a fair amount of fighting because Natsu is gonna want to challenge Ichigo immediately, I think Grey and a few others will too so there'll be a lot of fighting, but then there'll also have to be dialogue so Ichigo can explain how he knows magic... So... both?
alostt5 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
hahahahahaha very funny and Ichigo's relationship acnologia

I hope the next chapter soon
reven228 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Ichigo vs Natsu... I can't even begin to fathom the ass kicking Natsu's about to receive. Great chapter, keep goin and stay golden
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
it means extreme proporty damage...when will Natsu learn his lesson in restraint?
jizang chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Please Update soon
nxkris chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
interesting start, is this ichigo after the anime (and perhaps manga?) also does he still have his mask? update soon.
G96 Sabre chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is a very unique and interesting idea. Yay for powerful Ichigo! Can't wait till he finds Fairy Tail (and hopefully joins them)
peddy-kun chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
yeah! finally people are making bleach and fairy tail crossovers more often! I love you for making this!

by the way, will there be a harem?
Wretchedsin chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
hey great story so farlike the fem-Acnowlogia twist.

for the ichigo x ? pairing I would say Mirajane as they both have lost family (Ichigo his mother and Mirajane lost Lisanna).

they also both have inner demons (Mirajanes's demon take over and Ichigo's hollow)

I also think their personalities go well together.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »