Reviews for Black Dragon Slayer, Kurosaki Ichigo
shadow522 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I vote for Ichigo x Mira. I hope you update soon.
GanHunter chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Ichigo X Acnowlogia

I wonder what happens during the Zeref Arc since Acnowlogia is with ichigo...

hmm...

Also for mirajane I think a relationship between them is just ok...

Acnowlogia is a good chemistry between her and Ichigo, seems to be like Rukia bossy nature...

Hope you make a great Chapter soon
naga89 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Decent story i hope it will be ichigo x mira. If Galeel is in guild than Loke should be in spirit world because after phantom lord arc it's revealed that he is Celestial Spirit.
Nimrod1985 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Ichigo x Mira very please. Some fairy tail members should have soul reaper powers.
NWAnime chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Good chapter )

Definitely Ichigo X Acnowlogia
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Thx for the update!
Rodmus87 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Yeah, definitely Ichigo x Mira. Great chapter.
alostt5 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
i vote for ichixmira
Maverick14th chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Yaaay you updated.

Why do I feel like I want Ichigo to fight Makarov? I feel like Ichigo would win, easily.

Oh well... Hope you update soon!
reven228 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Acnowlogia... make it an Ichigo X Acnowlogia. We've seen Mira pairings, but to be paired with a dragon is completely new. Plus if you're going to give Ichigo, a guy with god defeating powers, to someone, at least make it with someone who's incredibly powerful in their own area. Hell, in the manga we see Acnowlogia take on the strongest of fairy tail and still win. Lastly, she's a bit like rukia. She berates him, challenges his authority, and generally is a thorn in his side. And yet... they just complete each other. Anyway great chapter, keep goin and stay golden
sidestory chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Great story so far I think your story has much potential.

About your question, I think you should create a good balance between both or go with more dialoges than simple one fight after another.

About time think you could go with the time, two years after Natsu joined Fairy Tail and found Happy's egg, if my memory servers me right it would be two years before the whole Lisanna "dying" arc aka the beast arc with the whole Edolas arc starts.

About the pairing I would like to have it IchixMiraxAcnowlogia,

where our favorite little Dragon at first denies(?) it and tells him when she gets out of the "humans are all insects" phase out, like T-B-R already commended(?).

I also have a few questions:

1. When will or will he join Fairy Tail?

(because I think you should make him travel first a bit around the world, because well new dimision(?) and all that, and not make him join them right away. So he also can meet other caracters from other guilds, gain a bit knowledge about Earthland and its customs and you could use the traveling as a way to strenghten the bond betwenn ichigo and acnowlogia.)

2. (How) will you expalin the dissapearence of the dragons and will other dragons appear?

3. Will Kisuke be able to reopen the portal and find ichigo ?

(sry if spelling/grammer is bad but is only my second language and I don't know it any better)

p.s. this is also my first review so go on easy with it
nxkris chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
so ichigo has a dragon traveling with him in human form, rather interesting considering every other story just has the dragons leave the one they train behind rather than join them. update soon.
T-B-R chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Yes, great chapter, very exciting, I cant wait for more ass kicking.

Oooh, you have to pair up Ichigo and Acnowlogia, its so cute, and would make an excellent love/hate relationship for awhile. Until Acnowlogia gets out of that 'I hate all humans' phase.
Pericles of Cholargos chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Yay! That was a quick update. I really like how you've moved the story along quickly without missing detail. If I was writing the story, I'd have him fight Phantom Lord. So he can stop Jupiter with one hand :-)
jizang chapter 2 . 4/19/2012