Reviews for Black Dragon Slayer, Kurosaki Ichigo
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
hough Acnowlogia did not like humans, it loved the world it lived in. And this power was a threat to itself and the world.
Its the Dragon of the Apocalypse and gained that title since it was predicted it would end the world...meaning that would be its interest.

Acnowlogia hadn't used its human legs for a while. It's been about four decades since it did. And as such, it felt very, very weak.
Why did it previously? If Acno hates humans and being human why would she freely assume the form?

This looks like it will be funny.
voidblade6 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
... ouch harsh natsu keigo.. I mean attitiude wise.. and oh .. wow power wise he might as well be..
Analanat chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
WTF?! You turned ichigo into a monster! I wanted to Acnalogia be with Ichigo! Do you have criativity? Why don't put that king was keeping Ichigo a prisoner all this time? And Loulouch?! Why Loulouch? You made Acnalogia suffer! You just can't start another crossover all of a sudden! Poor Acnalogia... You will suffer my wrath!
animeman12 chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Hold on a second... I'm pretty sure that 'Charlie's' name is Carla not Charlie. That is the only problem I have with this chapter
Folytatasa chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Dude. Its GAJEEL not fucking GAZILLE. I'm fucking tired of all these damn screw ups.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Gotta say man loved your story from the beginning all the way to the tower of haven incident but after that it just got sad and depressing I really hope ichigo and his girl reunite
IchiFell chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
I am saddened by the end of this story. I mean, what the hell?! You turned Ichigo into a damned monster, ruined an amazing relationship, and destroyed what made him who he is! I just wish that the sequil would have still been in this universe. And come on, how can you leave us hanging with his child! Needs work my man, this needs work.
Junky chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
This story is so sad... I feel so sorry for Acnologia. Not only did she lose the only person she ever loved and the father of her child, he will be considered evil in that world forever and their child might be feared for no reason (the child won't be able to awaken spiritual powers even if he/she did inherit from Ichigo because there's no Urahara to help and Kujo is a bastard who killed Shinigami for their powers).
majishan chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Noo! Ichigo! TTTT
this is a seriously sad fic...
Ophidias chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Interesting idea but not particularly well written. Dialogue should not just alternate between characters, you should have description I between. Facial expression, tone of voice, body language etc. You need to reread your chapters before you post them and fix your multitude of spelling and grammar issues. Don't write dialogue just for the sake of making your characters talk, actually think about what you are having them say otherwise you end up making silly mistakes. For example in this chapter you have Ichigo say 'you talked' after she has already been talking to him...
Crazed King chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Cool!
I like Psyren but I dunno what the heck was goin on right now...
Crazed King chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
Hn
Interesting
I dislike this Ichigo a bit though...
Grisia chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Waw... This story is seriously epic *stares wide eye*.. But.. Gah I don't like it when the ending is.. Acno became pregnant *tilts head*.. I just don't like it.. Idk why though... Kinda freaky? Well.. Yes freaky as hell. So.. Ichigo now is like... so many friggin things squashed together *facepalm*. Seriously epic though, I don't really like romance but I put up with it due to the storyline. So.. The next sequel is Code Geass universe turn huh?... Oh well, I look forward to how Ichigo help Lulu or just ignores him. *grins* Thanks for making such a epic story and I'm glad I read it! I shall put it in my fav stories!
DarknessDragon78 chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Damn...I never expect Ichigo to be separated from his girlfriend, and plus to give them heart broken. I hope he could find a way o go back, and tell them what happened.
Hurader chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Man the story was my favorite till Ichigo went to Edolas and became all evil and depressive you ruined the story in the end WHY?! It was all so happy and fun then nooo, its time to get depressive and abanon Acnologia damn it WHY?!
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »