Reviews for Black Dragon Slayer, Kurosaki Ichigo
DarknessDragon78 chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Damn...I never expect Ichigo to be separated from his girlfriend, and plus to give them heart broken. I hope he could find a way o go back, and tell them what happened.
Hurader chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Man the story was my favorite till Ichigo went to Edolas and became all evil and depressive you ruined the story in the end WHY?! It was all so happy and fun then nooo, its time to get depressive and abanon Acnologia damn it WHY?!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Hahaha, acnowlogia better hope she never mets rukia!
tartanarmygirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
hehe cute. and funny.
Citan chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Can't say I liked how this ended. Anyway it was pretty enjoyable before Ichigo reappeared in Edolas... after that... it seemed like you just want to finish this fic. My only other complain is Ichigo is just too powerful.
kama chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
this storie kicked ass till ou draged the other world in to it
Lu Bane Na chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
So the sequel is out now? If it is, then HOORAY! If I just misunderstood, then boo.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
This is a good story I like it a lot
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I usually hate crossover fanfics where characters are so powerful that they mow down the other franchises characters... I hate it when that happens to Fate/Stay, Naruto, Bleach or One Piece... There's no sense of balanced on those usually... But this one I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! I don't know its just that feeling! I guess I kinda hate Aconologia for beating up Fairy Tail but now that she gets her tail whacked to her then that gives respect from me to Ichigo.

Love how Urahara is still the Yukari of the Bleach series. Ah Ichigo, never trust Urahara. Will Ichigo be meeting the Fairy Tail guild I wonder? Anyway, awesome work here! The chapter is long, great quality and I'm jealous of how you manage the story. You got me hooked for sure
Hazon chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
What the hell?

Ichigo completely left Acnologia alone with his baby? That just made no sense at all.

Honestly, what just happened? I keep re-reading the chapter, but I can't seem to find a hidden meaning behind it or even a reason. Its the pairing of the whole story and his relationship with making the dragon a better 'person'.

I just can't see it. Would you mind explaining to me what happened in the last chapter as just a summary maybe, please?

I literally, could not stop reading from start to finish, and I was blown away with what happened. Maybe with your summary I can finally make some sense of it.
real jerk chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
nice try, but you should have kept it to one crossover. congrats. you just screwd up what could have been an awsome fic.
Acemoneybags chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Yayyyy! I liked this story but I hope your new ones even better! I hope you up load it really soon! I wonder what your next amazing story will be about?!
Van Segen chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Well, I'm not surprised with you loosing the muse. When Ichigo got blasted to Edolas, shit literally hit the fan.

I just hope you might rewrite it sometime...
d chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this fucking dumb fuck code geass
Iamsomeone22 chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Nope, it's fine I was satisfied with the story... well maybe not how Ichigo left Acnologia but other than that yeah, I hope the next one is even better. Ja ne!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »