Reviews for Can't Wait
Lennox chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

so amazing. I loved it. I love you. I love meh ships. imam go puke now. cuz I am just too happy. I just cant.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Very cute x
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
OMFG that was hot. That was so damn sexy. Works for some sexy fun for me. I have a picture of a shirtless Matthew reclining on a bed all tousled sex hair, with a thoroughly fucked look on that gorgeous face. Right on my phone. Your story was very good with very erotic imagery.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Damn that was fuck hot he is one hot beautiful man sexy as all get out. Mmph want him.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Another fuck hawt one girl you know how to write smut lucky me. Holy cow that was sexy. I take it the boys were a good distance from the conference room. Glad Garcia wasn't around.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Lawl. Hotch is clueless.
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Daaammn. I like a horny Spencer ;D
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
One question: How the hell did the two of them manage not having sex for two weeks while living together?
Awesome fic, very hot, totally loved it :D
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That's quite a promise, Morgan ;)

Another fantastic PWP piece :D
PupGeek chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh, I loved this! It was amusing and captivating! Great job!
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hottttt
Skippie89 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ha! Brilliant! XD I would loved to have seen Reid in that meeting!
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
wow
IDIC chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hot! Awesom! Lovely! And want more like it!
Srienia chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That was a tad bit wicked of Morgan, but who can stay mad at him with the results he gets