Reviews for The Meeting
Angel981 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
O-O so they aren't very happy... funny!
Somethinginthenothing chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I got your pm! I was curious about your story so i read it, hence why im reviewing. lol, its awesome, update as soon as possible!
Hello1701 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It was short, but for you first time that's expected. I have only one major criticism and it is a matter of preference. I think it would have flowed much better if you would have left off the so and so's actress and went with the character's name. The dialog would've given the context. Other than that, I think it was a good first effort.
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
And I wanted Negima to end Asuna/Negi the way Love Hina ended as Naru/Keitaro. Why couldn't Akamatsu end his recent work the way he ended most of his other works, main heroine/hero ending up with each other, why did he cop out?

I say us fans should issue a protest so he gives alternate ending where Asuna does end up with Negi, at the least that is.
dragonick711 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was so funny and true the ending was probably one of the biggest cop outs in manga history. I'm also glad I'm not the only one annoyed at the massive empire that is KonoStesu and how it completely overshadows any story that is actually about the main protagonist in a harem manga.
victorrama chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
well, that's quite good...

I think a second chapter is a good idea, and should be a bit longer..

It will take quite a long one for all the character to do something

more, not just like Mana here, 2 words only...

Nice work , keep it up !