Reviews for Exactly What You Do
ayame and crossmix chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hoooooooooot omg that was one very sexy and well-written smut scene! We need more like these. I love a man between my legs and it's not often you see these feelings and scenes so well articulated :)
JMLMonkey chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Very creative. When I finished reading all I could say was, Damn... Good work, wish there was more.
maplecat chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
omgggg i really can imagine this is happening! actually if u noticed in the manga,before roy went to the central HQ to reveal that king bradley is a homunculus...i think that roy and riza was changing into military uniform together in the car XD
Aub chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Good read!
WithTLC chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've been shuffling through ff for a while for a good Mustang and Hawkeye M-rated fic. I am so glad I finally found one.
I love how they're so in character, not even calling eachother by their names in the heat of the moment. Beautiful. And the tension of trying to be together secretly, due to their ranks. Simply wonderful.
This truly deserves more good reviews.
fuckyeahroymustang chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You are a great writer. This was a very hot oneshot. You should write more.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
You described the tension between them well, and it was great that he pleasured her during their first time together.
Antigone Rex chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This is just... stunning. I'm blown away how well this is written. Well, well done. Now I'm off to take a cold shower.
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 5/9/2012