Reviews for Short and sweet
PFDroids5198 chapter 1 . 6/21
Cool. I might steal this.
Kinola chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
This amused me.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Ha ha ha ha! Misty is dangerous when she's armed with her mallet. Poor pikachu. 2 months with out ketchup is hard time for someone that has weird food cravings.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Ha hough. DAM! That hot sauce must've been as hot as lava if a little yellow mouse was able to burn down a whole restaurant. I bet Ash and Anabel were pissed at pikachu. I would be if i had to pay $69000.00 in damages.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
It got what? Not knowing is making me think to hard. I remember that one episode of pokemon where Zoey got really angry with Paul for insulting Ash. I could never view them as a couple. I love this story.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Ha ha ha! Brock is a freaking pervert. Oak sounded like he vomited his guts out.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Zelda is such a cool name.
Fallen Angel of Slovakia chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
That was glorious, comrade! This wonderful piece of revolutionary literature will surely contribute to peaceful and all around better and brighter future under the banner of the mighty TAPIR/CIR!

For Horus! For justice! And for FFnet!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Ok...have to say Pikachu learning flame thrower was funny! Though I was kind of confused. You have Ash and Anabel in the description so thought you'd have more stories centered around them. Will there be more Ash/Anabel centered oneshots? Whatever you do come back and keep making more of these funnies!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
dafuq did I just read, lol
Ichigo Pocky Chama chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Thanks so much for making my day.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Lol... Just, lol...
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
So in the field, he's a Sniper? Cool. We should meet up sometime and talk about ways to balance the rifle, good locations, and other stuff.
O Long Johnson chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Wow, what pathetic revenge flames Kiara Live has left you. I, on the other hand, have no bitterness in my life and happened to enjoy your crackfic. :-)
Drake Kansacky chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Awesome crackfics Giga. I'm impressed.

Sincerely,
MPBT (Max Pain British Teabags)
Founder and Admin of LCWD (Literate Critics and Writers of Dragonia)
Moderator of Pen to Paper