Reviews for Short and sweet
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Sorry to report a plagiarism like this but I can't log in from this stupid mobile. TheOneKrafter is posting a story called "The legend of the headband" originally by Golden Solidus, which is still up and accessible right on the site. Apparently TheOneKrafter wanted the story to be continued, didn't get a reply from the original author, and took it as a sign to start reposting their entire story under the guise of "continuing it." Even the authors notes from the original story seem to be lifted wholesale. I also left an anon review for TheOneKrafter today warning them their behavior was plagiarism. The two new stolen chapters posted after my warning are reply enough for me to report.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Hi. I would like to report a plagiarist.

This author:

u/6427678/KittyKatBella

has copied this story:

s/11453576/1/The-Incident

from this site:

wiki/Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy's_Big_Picture_Show/Script
Zuzubub chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
There are two Hannah Montana and Caillou crossovers posted on this site. Go read them right now.

s/10846251/1/Caillou-s-play-date-with-Miley

s/11616413/1/Caillou-and-the-Big-Bad-Rico
PFDroids5198 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Cool. I might steal this.
Kinola chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
This amused me.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Ha ha ha ha! Misty is dangerous when she's armed with her mallet. Poor pikachu. 2 months with out ketchup is hard time for someone that has weird food cravings.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Ha hough. DAM! That hot sauce must've been as hot as lava if a little yellow mouse was able to burn down a whole restaurant. I bet Ash and Anabel were pissed at pikachu. I would be if i had to pay $69000.00 in damages.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
It got what? Not knowing is making me think to hard. I remember that one episode of pokemon where Zoey got really angry with Paul for insulting Ash. I could never view them as a couple. I love this story.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Ha ha ha! Brock is a freaking pervert. Oak sounded like he vomited his guts out.
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Zelda is such a cool name.
Fallen Angel of Slovakia chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
That was glorious, comrade! This wonderful piece of revolutionary literature will surely contribute to peaceful and all around better and brighter future under the banner of the mighty TAPIR/CIR!

For Horus! For justice! And for FFnet!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Ok...have to say Pikachu learning flame thrower was funny! Though I was kind of confused. You have Ash and Anabel in the description so thought you'd have more stories centered around them. Will there be more Ash/Anabel centered oneshots? Whatever you do come back and keep making more of these funnies!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
dafuq did I just read, lol
Psychedelicate Poltergeist chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Thanks so much for making my day.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 4 . 6/28/2013