Reviews for When the Watchmen Look Away
Faithfulpurelight chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
I'm really interested in where this story is going. I think it's different and a lot of fun. I'll be watching to see what happens next.

I admit, I want them to have their wands back so badly...haha.
MM-SER chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
great chapter, as usual! I wonder how the story will end
Blue Luver5000 chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
Who is it
Blue Luver5000 chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
...
Blue Luver5000 chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Love it!
RunnergirlI chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Very good as usual! Can't wait for the next chapter - I have suspicions about who he has to protect...
MiMi chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Thank you for updating, i did read all the 16 chapters, and i'm waiting for new ones that you will hopefully post in the future!
I love this story, in fact i love stories that have long chapters and that are detailed enough.
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! Keep posting and i will keep reading X3
KitsuneTurner chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
I am this story. its oriunal and it has me excited. next chapter. I have always loved the fi.d it hard to find decent. stories with them. :) hope you update again soon!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Love it
Splash of Silver on Mountain chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
This story is amazing. I would love if you updated it soon. I really can't wait to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Please update very very soon! My best friend/twin is having a really bad day and she really loves your fanfic, and so do I, and shes been waiting a while. We have to go to a camp for a week in two days and we cant bring electronics. We would really appreciate it if you could get it up soon, you write very well!
Made-in-Denmark chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
I feel quite bad for sirius in this chapter… But Percy's getting involved! I was wondering when he would come into the story.
Keep writing:)
Made-in-Denmark chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I feel quite sad that the shop burned down… but great chapter nonetheless:)
Made-in-Denmark chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Yay, you didn't kill Sirius! :)
Made-in-Denmark chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Even though I knew the prewett brothers were going to die, I found myself hoping for the opposite… And now I'm sad. But hey, if you can't make your readers depressed, then you aren't that good of a writer, right?
I hope the rest of the story is right as amazing (though slightly less sad) than this first chapter:)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »