Reviews for When the Watchmen Look Away
mimi chapter 15 . 11/4
Hello! i really like your story 3 can you please update it? i would love to know what will happen next!
mimi chapter 23 . 9/26
Thank you for the update! can't wait to know what will happen next!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 23 . 9/25
Great chapter!
mimi chapter 22 . 9/13
thank you for the update!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 22 . 9/12
Blue Luver5000 chapter 21 . 9/7
Jily71102 chapter 21 . 9/7
Wow, go Percy!
mimi chapter 20 . 9/6
I agree with George: Fred is such an idiot! now how the hell is he going to save him from azkaban?
Great chapter as always, i've been waiting for this chapter since the last time you put the 19th chapter XD
Now, i gotta wait for the 21th chapter!
update soon please!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 20 . 9/5
Richasa chapter 19 . 8/9
I started reading this fic two hours ago and I am enraptured in it. The level of drama, mystery, and intrigue has ensnared me. I look forward to reaching the rest.
A reviewer chapter 18 . 8/4
I've really enjoyed this fic so far. It is so hard to find well-written, plot-heavy fics, but I think you've done a good job. You keep everyone in character, and your grammar/spelling/punctuation is generally quite good, though I have noticed a few errors/typos. (In this chapter, for example, in the line, "Alright, Dung, you've peeked our interest," the word peeked should instead be piqued.)

I look forward to seeing where you take this story. Keep writing, and above all, have fun. :)
just person chapter 19 . 7/23
finally an update!

I reaally love the twin!
But unfortunately i don't really like romance fic, and the majorities of the stories out there is-you know, about LOVE!._. So when i found this fic, i was nearly jumping up and down like an excited puppy...

Well, enough about me. Keep the good work~!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 19 . 3/29
Love it
lovemya2000 chapter 17 . 3/6
This Story Is Amazing. Suspense, Comic Relief, Violence This Is Everything!