Reviews for The Day of Miracles
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved it!
Ghostwriter71 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ah...Poor Snape was always my favourite character. It's nice that (here, at least) he gets an actual happy ending. I know they are all Ms. Rowling's characters, and therefore she is obviously entitled to do whatever she wants with them. But in my humble opinion (and if I am repeating myself, I apologize) she killed waaaay too many of the good folks off. Rather the opposite of that idiot Meyer (and if you are a fan of Twilight, again I apologize).

Also, you have a true gift and talent for story telling. You packed a lot of info into a short story, but did it in such a way that it still didn't feel too "wordy". And it's very adult...I do not mean the kind of "adult" that has negative connotations to it; just "adult" in that it wasn't written for 11-12 year-olds. That was one reason I had a hard time getting into the HP books, and opted mostly for using the movies and Wikipedia for my HP knowledge. :(

Anyway, I'm totally rambling. Sorry. I thoroughly enjoyed this little story of yours! thanks for writing it. :D
Meladara chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You did such a great job with their day! So well done and sweet. I really enjoyed this pair of stories. There is something about it, the sincerity of the characters, the writing is crisp and clean but not dry.

I'd love to read more of your stories!
The Bard's Daughter chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Perfect follow up. The only thing that would be for the miracle to continue with a few more installments. Say finding the parents, the wedding, the kids on the future...