Reviews for Will the Real Baby Face Please Stand Up?
ubikity chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Very nice Jekyll/Hyde sort of dualism going on here! I also really like what you're doing with Ruby's character!
The Alien Rose chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Wow, I thought this had been abandoned! I'm so glad it wasn't! I shall look forward to the next installment.
PlushChrome chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
So I'm liking this story so far as well, it's well written, the characters are right, and I'm liking the plot a lot. lol, I've actually got a sort of request, really. There was quite a bit of injuredMicky in the last fic, which was fine, and there's already been some of that in this fic, and there will probably be a lot more. I'm good with that, I like that kind of stuff. So I was just wondering, if you hadn't planned all this out yet, you know, if you could stick a little injuredPeter in here somewhere too? I know it's weird, but I like to read this kind of stuff, and Peter's my favorite.
Noname chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Keep writing I like it can't believe you have 4 reviews
L J Groundwater chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
It might be because I'm distracted, but I'm now having a hard time figuring out which one is Micky and which one is really Baby Face. That might be on purpose, mind you, but if it's not you need to help us sort it (or I've missed a key sentence!).

Again, enjoying this because there's not even a HINT of Mary Sue-ism in it. And because it's an interesting plot. Again, enjoying! Thank you :)
L J Groundwater chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Oh thank goodness. A story that isn't about a Mary Sue, that is well written and that has an interesting premise. Yay! In the first two chapters I haven't seen a single person who seems to have been chucked in there for the sake of being the girl who wins Davy's or Peter's or the other boys' heart.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this... please do continue!
Omgkc chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hey this is MonkeeFan. Just wanted to say great job! And check out my stories if you get a chance. Once thier allowed to be put up that is. A Monkee fic is curently in the works. ;0D
MonkeeFan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love you. X0D I seriously do, when I went to sleep last night all I could think about was your story. I even rerwatch Alias Micky Dolenz agian. When I saw this was posted I nearly screamed out in joy. I have a feeling this is going to be good. Thanks! 0)