Reviews for Attraction
Littlebrwk chapter 1 . 2/19
Finding Fics were someone gets pregnant is hard. (;;) but good story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I truly think that they have so much chemistry and you can see it in all the series.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Good job
hope you write another one
BWENLOVEDS2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh tão romantico,pena que não podem ser um casal nas telas,bwen sempreeeeeee.I love bwen
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Mushy? What mush? I don't see no mush. Lemons aren't mushy, and this one wasn't any different. Good job.
CR 12 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I liked the story, but I am curious as to why Gwen had that spell memorized...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
too sick
badkidoh chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I liked this story.

Although I don't find Ben and Gwen being cousins sad because in real life 1st cousins can & do get married sometimes. I guess they believed it was just to controversial for the show, although if they did make Ben & Gwen a cousin couple in the show, I would think the controversy would just make the show more popular.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
sick guy man, sweet
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
You could stop a nuke with this wall of text. Not even going to try to read it till it's in the correct format, probably end up giving myself a migraine.

Most importantly, you've neglected to create a new paragraph every time someone new is speaking. If Gwen asks Ben a question, Ben's response should be a new paragraph, because the dialogue of different characters must never be in the same paragraph. On a related note, you should always separate paragraphs with a blank line.
Brother Bandit chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I like this story, but could you break it up into more manageable sections?

Seeing all these words bunched together really hurts my eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
It was good though, you sould make more. Nice work cheif.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Make her preggo
The Cretin chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Nice lemon. I like how you mixed love, passion, and lust to get the steam. I would suggest spacing out your sentences but hey, write how you want shadow. Just a suggestion. Hope to see more from you someday. Keep rockin