Reviews for Surviving
fanaticwithoutacause chapter 30 . 4/18
I know this has been here for a while, but sometimes you just gotta say it...

Wow! You are an excellent writer, and clearly have thought a lot about these characters to take a short "grow together" line and really develop it into what most of us hoped to get. A lot of stories are a little too quick to have them healed, or have one but not the other to help, but you showed, in plot and in your writing style, what that would have looked like.

I wasn't too sure I would like the more "grown-up" (aka sexual) story (and often don't on here, even though I'm an adult) since it was clearly only a part of their attraction (but also so clearly there although understated by SC) but you have written it well without unduly dwelling on it (well, okay, maybe the ending banquet, but they deserve it by then I think :-). And you have been good, as I said, to show the growth of their characters, particularly Katniss', through the real crux of the issue - being willing to open up to the feelings and depth of their connection on all levels, regardless of the horrors they have been through.

I really enjoyed reading this and having a little more closure than I got in reading the end of Mockingjay. I think it's about as close as I've ever seen to what I would have considered "canonical" while being more hopeful than the book lets on. Sorry for the long review - just couldn't walk away from it without saying something, even if you finished this long ago.
stillwaiting61 chapter 30 . 3/18
Lovely, lovely story!
stillwaiting61 chapter 15 . 3/16
Jealous Katniss is always a good Katniss. ;)
stillwaiting61 chapter 10 . 3/16
Poot Peeta! She won't let go of her grip on her heart, will she? She must be terrified.
stillwaiting61 chapter 6 . 3/16
I like the way you've written Katniss, keeping herself in denial of her love for Peeta, but working her ways towards realizing her feelings. :)
!
SibunaMockingjay chapter 4 . 2/12
Katniss should sing to end Peeta's horrible flashbacks! The Valley song... Not the Hanging Tree that will make him worse. I love the Hanging tree though and Jlaws voice in it..so calm but effective!
shakeida24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
good so far im only on chapter one love it
Everlasting Harmony chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
You. You. You... Im speechless. Seriously. You've blown my mind in the chapter before about the bread. Seriously. I freaked out for like 5 minutes wondering how come I never noticed that. That Peeta and Katniss, that whole bread thing, it was like foreshadowing or something, that they were always meant to be. You're awesome. Truly awesome and you've become my favourite Author in this fandom. Keep on writing
Le Faucon Bleu chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
I should have been getting work done, but instead I was cramming this story. Absolutely wonderful - the characters are perfectly captured and I could perfectly hear each of their voices in my head.
Thanks for writing!
Eeka chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was a lovely and well written story. Despite wanting to read more of their tale, this is an elgant and warm way of filling in what was left unwritten by the author. This really explores what might have happened after. If you ever get the chance to write more to their story, I can't think of an author who's HG stories I'd want to read more. Well done!
Blame'dem chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
Great story!
kamjam chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
This is a really good story. It has emotion and a happy ending. Amazing :)
inner thoughts chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was an incredible story! I am so glad that I found it. Love, love, looooovveeed it. I was sad when it was over!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
You are an amazing writer! Best story ever! You have a big talent:-)