Reviews for Surviving
Carat532 chapter 30 . 7/8
Awwww. I love this! It's exactly what I was looking for to read. Well done on such a great story!
-Carat532
lionskitten chapter 11 . 6/18
That was the BEST chapter! Finally she stopped lying to herself...she has always loved him! Thank you. So good!
Liz Hutcherson chapter 30 . 5/31
I Loved al of them i stay up until 3 in the morning and i had to wake up at 6 for school but i swear it was worth it

i know the answer is probebly no but i waned to ask you
if maybe who knows maybe
you would make more if you want to and have time
i would really injoy it anyway
thnx alreddy bye
Liz
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 30 . 5/14
Thank you for writing.
Amanthya chapter 30 . 4/14
Favorite ending - perfect, the way you reconciled Katniss to needing anyone, allowed her mind to work it out at her own pace.
Amanthya chapter 21 . 4/14
I feel lie Peeta's words at the end of this chapter are some of the most important ones ever for their healing, that nobody else realizes. I wish every fic could have them coming to this realization - that they need to blame the true culprits (sp?).

I can't remember if I've said that before, so here's my little review. : )
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 2 . 4/10
One of the best growing back together fanfictions that i have ever read
nandy7781 chapter 30 . 4/1
Awesome story. Loved it!
Lelia chapter 6 . 3/31
Honestly this is SO great so far! I haven't read such a good fanfic in a while! For me this is how i think it would have happend. Ofc i want to see katniss run for peeta when he has a nightmare, but i believe she doesn't. And i'm trash for broken af everlark and here they are broken af and it gives me so many feels i vri
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 30 . 3/14
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. From beginning to end, it was all perfect - the characterizations of each character was spot-on, the emotions you evoked were painfully delicious, the conflict between the characters was thoroughly engrossing, and the entire thing built and built and built until I completely broke at reading Cinna's notes, and then smiled through tears until the very end. Thank you so much for writing and sharing such an amazing story!
moorekarly2 chapter 30 . 1/12
This story was wonderful. I loved it!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 30 . 7/18/2015
Great work! Really well written. Was she pregnant or just well fed after all?
Val01 chapter 20 . 5/9/2015
You are just great! Love your stories about Peeta and Katniss through your eyes. You are number one in my view!
fanaticwithoutacause chapter 30 . 4/18/2015
I know this has been here for a while, but sometimes you just gotta say it...

Wow! You are an excellent writer, and clearly have thought a lot about these characters to take a short "grow together" line and really develop it into what most of us hoped to get. A lot of stories are a little too quick to have them healed, or have one but not the other to help, but you showed, in plot and in your writing style, what that would have looked like.

I wasn't too sure I would like the more "grown-up" (aka sexual) story (and often don't on here, even though I'm an adult) since it was clearly only a part of their attraction (but also so clearly there although understated by SC) but you have written it well without unduly dwelling on it (well, okay, maybe the ending banquet, but they deserve it by then I think :-). And you have been good, as I said, to show the growth of their characters, particularly Katniss', through the real crux of the issue - being willing to open up to the feelings and depth of their connection on all levels, regardless of the horrors they have been through.

I really enjoyed reading this and having a little more closure than I got in reading the end of Mockingjay. I think it's about as close as I've ever seen to what I would have considered "canonical" while being more hopeful than the book lets on. Sorry for the long review - just couldn't walk away from it without saying something, even if you finished this long ago.
stillwaiting61 chapter 30 . 3/18/2015