Reviews for Blood, Venom, and Tears
Preier chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
harry is maybe a little too ... relaxed, no? especially with the multiple wives thing (well, the happy living may help, i admit)

thanks for sharing your stories
CatOnFire chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Exceptionally difficult to read, so despite how good of a story it is I'm going to have to give up on reading further.
Eva Norman chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
OK this is a nice story with good possibilities. I hope to find more of it sometime.

On the other hand - you REALLY need a good spell checker and a beta reader. I found LOTS of places where the readers trance was broken by impossible spellings and words used the wrong way.

I hope it workes out for you and you are correct, english is not my first language.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
bit harsh on ron but understandable, though they show some regret

good story otherwise, can Gabi be one of the remaining 2?
shankstar89 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
interesting.. is harry ging to be a mix of the snake and the bird ?
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
I'm looking forward to seeing the goblins again and what they have in store. Also the moustache twirling sid snidely version of Dumbledore is amusing to see.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
This... Desperately, desperately needs proofreading.
traviswj chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Nice!
dennisud chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I like this one. A harem fic but one that is building up right INHO.
Can't wait to see how the Weasley's winning the trip to Egypt will affect the new family!

dennisud
auroraflame25 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
interesting
raw666 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Poor Ron, no matter what, his life will be hell trying to get Harry away from his bond mates.
On a side note, I thought a funny new spell Hermonie could have to discipline people. With her books, she throw it above her opponents but before it will hit, she hit it with enlargement transfiguration spell (Auctus). The book then falls with the size being proportional to how angry she is and how much she dislike the person.
For example, the book would the size of a slab if it was Malfoy after he calls her a mud blood. While Harry would be hit by a book the size of his first book if he annoys her. Ron would be in between.
Reviewer of the West chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Interesting start. Please keep going. Will there be a back entrance to the chamber or are gobs subtle enough to sneak a column of gobs and a 60' snake under Dumbledore's nose?
traviswj chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Nice
Tigger-69 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Another great chapter, I am not sure about the curse but it will be amusing to see the various ladies join in and change the plot even more. What I especially enjoy is the ploting of the Headmaster, seeing his thoughts and plans for his own advantage and using all the others as Pawns, even thought stating they have move beyond this point he still believes he can use them.
The explination about the house elves is also well thought out, it is a simple solution to why they are bonded and what it gives them and simple is quiet often the best.
I know it is from earlier chapters but as I reread the whole story I justwnat to mention the Goblins. I just look the interaction the whole stance of the Goblins from the Bank with their distane for the humans to the school and their reactions to what comes across as racism, not from the Goblins but as how they know the Humans see tham.
A great idea and a great story please keep going and thank you for writing
george17 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
"Dumbledore sipped his Lemon-sour schnapps."

That was a great line and a perfect way to start a chapter. It fits so well and paints the picture of an evil Dumbledore in just one line. Instead of lemon candy he is scheming and sipping lemon schnapps.

I hadn't read this in a while and just reading that I knew this was an evil Dumbledore fic.