Reviews for Light at the End of the Tunnel
Mila chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
I am waiting too... but not so patiently !

Just joking !

Hi, Devin.

I'm seeing that you have a lot of VTTBOTS stories: great ones ! I'm amazed !

Congratulations for your inspiration and talent.

Mila.
Donna Widerstrand chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
still waiting...:(
Donna Widerstrand chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
hey...wasn't it a midnight blue yukon that hit Archer? funny...same as O'Briens!
c. beaumont chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
Great story-lots of suspense! I'm enjoying it and looking forward to more-thanks again for submitting! :)
Donna Widerstrand chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
waiting patiently...:)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
:) :) I love the Livin' on a Prayer bit! I'm sooo glad the Admiral didn't think Lee was crazy! I was afaid he would when it came to this point;what a wonderful way to end the second part of your story! Whereas the first one ended in such sadness this one has ended in hope! But I also must look at it in the way of the fact that this is just two,and there's three more to go. I gotta feeling poor old Chip'll be on his death bed by the time they get to him! Anyway,I've enjoyed reading new chapter's of your story every day and can't wait for the next part to begin! Thanks for writng! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
:D :D :D I knew my boy wouldn't sell out! :) It might take time but Lee'll understand and then find him! But I'm afaid the poor thing can't take any more of this head bangin' bad food living in a little cell stuff! :( What an awesome chapter this is! Good work! :)
Nans chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
YEAH!, Crane knew it was from Chip and from Shaw, Nelson got that clue too.

Looking for the next installment.

Great story telling.

wlk68 chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
I am thrilled that Chip got his message out and that Lee and the Admiral know he's alive. What I'm not so thrilled about are those two little words at the bottom of this chapter: The End.

More soon please!
Donna Widerstrand chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
WOW...well worth waiting up all night to see this! well written and to the point! now to get to him before all the head bashing chip has gone thru puts him in grave medical condition...love it, can't wait til part 3, oh...and thank you for such great writing!
Nans chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
Thats the Chip I remember, yeapers.

Now for Crane to figure out what he sent.

Donna Widerstrand chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
EXCELLENT...
Nans chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
No Chip don't give in. I know it looks difficult. Keep the faith. Devise your own plan, that will be his plan.

if he lets you onto a computer give them only what you can but put in your own code so Lee and nelson will know you are alive.

wlk68 chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Nooooo, Chip! Don't give in!
Donna Widerstrand chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
I hope they do not forget Chip! i hope his plans on helping him are to get access to a computer..and warn them. if it goes on too long he might be blamed for being a traitor. what another great chapter! PART 3 PLEASE
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »