Reviews for Offers
DarkHuntress01 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
this bears more investigating. is this a one-time moment of foolishness on his part and he's learned his lesson, or will he repeat this experiment a few times more before truly learning it? Sherlock is a genius, so I'm thinking once was enough.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I don't know how I missed this. I will admit it squeezed my heart a bit. I'm so glad Sherlock realized his life and happiness are tied up in John. I'm also glad he didn't lose himself in the Prince for even one encounter. Imagine the betrayal.

Very well written, as always. I wonder, will you be doing more one shots directly following this as Sherlock battles a self-destructive streak?

Also, is the Valentine's one shot after this? I couldn't pinpoint their exact times but didn't get any sleep last night either.

Thanks again for sharing with us and I hope all is well! :D
getoffmysheet chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Marvellous. Sherlock approaching middle age (and midlife crisis), tempted to try something new & exciting and to start an affair with a young royal - this is frighteningly convincing.

Your "The Man No One Liked" universe is just that - a whole universe. I just can't get enough of exploring it. Tbank you.
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Gorgeous! I really liked it.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awww! That was lovely. Children, this is why you don't mix drugs!
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
"The Prince set the leather covered box on the table and opened it. Two glass and metal syringes were strapped into the lid. A rubber tourniquet was coiled in one compartment and the rest were filled with different glass bottles.

"What's your poison?" George asked. "Do you fly, float or fall?"

Oh My. Here you are with a CLASSIC Sherlock Story...Yayayayayaya...

and Boo HIss for what Sherlock is about to do to himself.

"...John need never know if he was careful. He felt flushed and reckless. The record had stopped and the needle made clicking noises against the label.

"Maybe it's me," he said. "Maybe I don't share." And there it was. The moment passed. George gave a rueful smile and went to change the record.

"So you are with the little doctor," George said as he moved away..."

Good, Sherlock, you didn't betray John...but...

"...A sudden wave of love for John swept over him. For John and their life together. It made him shake or perhaps it was just the vestiges of the drugs still in his system. How foolish that he'd almost thrown it all away for an affair that could never last. Or for a high that almost killed him. What was wrong with him? Where had this self-destructive streak come from suddenly?.."

Okay, first, I thought I knew where the self-destructive streak came from..John is coughing...John is obviously sick. But you said bad cold..so...

EXCELLENT, as always and Second: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT "COMPLETE" DOING AT THE TOP OF THIS WORK? COMPLETE? ARE YOU KIDDING?

YOU'RE NOT...YOU'RE NOT KIDDING, ARE YOU?

Much sadness...BEGGING NOW...think of this as our way of saying, NO...IT'S NOT COMPLETE. GO BACK..FINISH THIS...EXTEND THIS...MORE CHAPTERS...

Sigh, Woman, you are cruelty itself, you know that?