Reviews for Birds of a Feather
mizzymel chapter 10 . 1/2
Gawd. It's over. I'm gutted. I want more. This is where I beg for a sequel. Despite the fact you haven't written a word in nearly 4 years. This was awesome. Glad I found it.
mizzymel chapter 7 . 1/2
I'm going to have to fanfictionally demand ... ok ok request this fic never end. Ever.

Evar.
mizzymel chapter 5 . 1/2
You know, Five chapters in and realizing I'm halfway to the end I've come to a preliminary conclusion that this fic is absolutely not long enough. Mostly because I don't want it to end. Ever.
mizzymel chapter 1 . 1/2
OMG how did I miss this? I have read hundreds of Merlin fanfics.. most of the good ones more than once. I've never seen this one until just now. I was about to go to bed. Totally not happening. I'm in.
Patiku chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
I really liked your story and you fooled me with Aderyn. All the time I thought she was Balinor's lov (the one before Hunith) and couldn't believe that you made Balinor betray her. I didn't guess even when she said/thought something about Balinor finally finding happiness - I just thought she loved him so much.
Anyway, your endind wasn't really an ending but a prologue to a sequel, which I hope you will write despite being it over 2 years.
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm intrigued :)
Kushina98 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Aww. The scene with Aderyn and Merlin at the end was sweet-Merlin wanting to protect his aunt. :)

Also, you can't just leave us readers hanging! You ARE writing a sequel, right?

~Kushina :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Wow. I can't believed its over! Well I'm hoping for next chapter seeing I don't see the "complete" on the above thingy. :P
jediyam chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
So so good, I would live to see sequel one shots of Arthur and merlin, merlin and his aunt, future battles, etc. Or just a sequel! ;) The only crit I have is that this chapter it was hard to follow who was talking, I don't really know why, since your dialogue is my favorite part. Great, great job!
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Those last few scenes were fabulous. I'm not saying the rest of the ending wasn't but I just particularly liked those last little bits at the end.

Will you be writing a sequel? the end has that kind of feel to it.
jediyam chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
i hope aithusa comes back!
Kushina98 chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
Yay! Merlin knows! And Kilgarrah meeting Aderyn was cool. :)

Next chapter, Arthur demands explanation, yeah?

~Kushina :)
anon chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
"Hello, my precious,"

This is really very Lord of the Rings. It stinks that one line is swallowed up by the LOTR fandom, but using it is the best way possible to throw readers out of the flow of your story and send them to the Shire instead. I would recommending changing it.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
0oh GREAT chapter. :)
Basil Allegri chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
Way to make the legend of the white and red dragons applicable. I like your character, Aderyn - she has some nice depth. I think Merlin deserves to have another live family member.