Reviews for Five Years On: Protection
Alya Rose chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I love the magician's nephew references.
-Alya Rose
Mashpotatoe Girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Hi, seems like a really interesting story! The last sentence was a reference to the very first Narnia book, right? Where the boy and the girl are there when Narnia is being created? I really liked that story, but have not read it in a while... Keep up the good work!
Elise chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
This is great! Thx! :)
hinatamesias18Echizen chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
please continue the fic! I happen to know that when will come to dick and her paternal senses relusir sure if that!
Please ...
xLady-Knightx chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
SIGN THE PETITION AND SAVE OUR BOY GUYS! WE CAN DO IT!
janzen222 chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Can I submit a story that I've already been writing? The story is called damians father and once it gets to 10k I think matches the prompt of runs in the family at least most of the chapters do. Because Damian does take after Richard in most chapters
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Hey, so I was wondering what exactly is the Save Grayson petition. Because I would love to help out since Grayson's my favorite hero. It's just that, are they being ridiculous and wanting to kill him off or something? Because that's the only thing I can think of. Please explain more about what it is, then maybe even more people will want to help out. :)
KK chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
If you are going to do something like this (and I'm not saying don't because I agree) please explain what's going on, and I looked it up and didn't find it on that site.
CheesetothePower chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Can you send me a link? What's the story?
s.kot.n chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
continue please!
that's really good, and if it's strange to think Damian as the son of dick...but, well, it feels right
even, if a hope, he has a good relation sheep with Bruce

thanks for the story by the way
janzen222 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Sites in trouble send me the details and I'll help! All for the papa!nightwing
catyscitty chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I wanted to know your user name on archive of our own
midnightbat chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Update soon please!
I seriously miss the fluff! :3
roy23 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Damian gets a big changing personalities after Dick raises him most of the time!
Bat family relationship kind of makes me dizzy. Damian is legal son but actual adopted-brother of Dick. Bruce is legal grandfather but biological father of Damian. So, mess-up.
Great story I comment you. I will wait for the next chapter.
KK chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wahoo We have a Magician's Nephew Fan here! For Narnia!