Reviews for Itadaki no Hecate
Lucem Yoru chapter 42 . 9/23
Your first original work? Oh YES I'm checking that out! You've been one of my most favorite writers on this site for years now. I'm fully expecting your new story to give you a shot on my favorite list for official writers along side the likes of Kazuma Kamachi. I wish you the best of luck!
EndlessChains chapter 42 . 9/23
A well done chapter. This was an intense chapter that had me wanting to continue reading from start to finish. A good show from Yuji to see his skills and how well he handled himself with the many Flame Hazes that came after him. The fight between him and Southvalley was absolutely brutal and intense as they fight for their goals. Looks like Keisaku is gathering Flame Hazes who will listen to reason and Wilhelmina helped put a stop to Flame Hazes going through pointless deaths with Fleider. So much took place that is for sure and now Margery and Shana appear to help Yuji out. Wonder what will happen next. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
GStride chapter 42 . 9/23
Aaand the action chapter finally upon us. Focus in this chapter was nicely divided between characters so it didn't feel like one fight was progressing too fast while the other seemed like in a stall. Fight scenes are nicely written, you managed to keep the quality as high as before by taking more time to write (I'm so going to check the LN! XD) this chapter.

Tsun rules! Ftw! 1000 Hikigaya points! Komachi approves!

My complaints? Let's see. Where's Kuu!? Now I'm worried about her! DX

Keep writing, the finale is almost upon us.

Generation Zone, release!
Spiritblade chapter 42 . 9/23
A most welcome update, with the promise of a titabic clash thay would and will only be eclipsed by the battle in which the Snake of the Festival returns and the last battle in which the Denizens leave the world behind.
DPSS chapter 42 . 9/22
It seemed a little too fast paced actually. A bit like you were rushing. Take a bit easier will you? You don't need to update every month.
Onyx2589 chapter 42 . 9/22
Was hoping for Hecate to show up...
Oh well. Guess I'll have to wait a bit.
Excellent chapter as always.
Fire lord 626 chapter 42 . 9/22
I'll always support you Peacekeeper! But we really need to talk!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 42 . 9/22

Nothing more needs be said
god of all chapter 42 . 9/22
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 26 . 9/17
Love this stories! Keep up the good work author-san!
Junky chapter 41 . 9/2
Btw, when is Yuji going to develop Grammatica, and convert his very words into reality? He seems so much further ahead than his canon counterpart in Unrestricted Spells that I keep expecting it, only to be disappointed every time.
CapoExecutor chapter 41 . 8/25
Mare and Tiriel running a bathhouse? I gotta say it kind of suits the latter in some way and Yuji really should've known what he was getting into when making that offer. But his resolve is as expected to be with all that has happened.

The conversations and self-monologues are as deep and thoughtful as expected in putting more meaning behind the actions and decisions they're all making.
Fire lord 626 chapter 41 . 8/16
Another beautiful chapter as always, but we seriously need to talk. As for constructive reviewing, all I can say is that the chapters as far have been satisfactory if not you could at least pm me more to talk about them
EndlessChains chapter 41 . 8/15
A well done chapter. A lot happened in this chapter as Sakai goes through more of a reflection for his actions and knows that he has to do this in order to protect his loved ones. Keisaku is understanding that he is weak since he carries nothing special, but doesn't give up as easily with what story was being told to him and will carry out what he wants to set out to do. Meeting Tiriel agains was interesting and now there are allies that are helping Sakai and those that work for Southvalley knows something is up and will prevent it. Things are getting exciting. Thank you. Keep up th good work.
dongaro chapter 41 . 8/14
Yay. Interesting new things happening. Really liking all the subplots going on right now. And having tiriel and mare involved is awesome. Im hoping tireil lives and gets to learn and enjoy watching more examples of love. Shes an interesting plot development I rather like. And mare... I want her to have an ending with sabrac. Well I like happy endings but what evr you do im sure itll be enjoyable.

really I need to reread the story. Its ccome a long way and id say its become more and more polished each new chapter. The roughness of the early chapters is no longer aparent I these later chapeters. The dialouge is tighter, the plot morefast paced, and its more of a show not tell happening. Looking forward to more.