Reviews for Itadaki no Hecate
Symmetrical-Neko chapter 39 . 7/24
So glad to see this fic update! Please keeping going because another long haitus would kill me!
Dammnnn Yuji's demeanor when he was up against Bel Peol and Sydonay, It's actually really great to see that serious/determined side to him and I can tell stuffs about to go down. That parting scene between Yuji and Hecate was very sweet and it'll be sad to see them go their separate ways for the time being. And Keisaku going with him? Can't say I expected that, but I'm glad to see Yuji having someone go along with him. (Plus Keisaku is awesome so yesssss)
I'm excited to see this story start heading in it's own direction, so please update soon!
Fanxus Fiction chapter 2 . 7/23
Nice Chapter! Yuji and Konoe hang almost seemed like a date. :D
Fanxus Fiction chapter 1 . 7/21
Nice chapter. The whole story starting over except Hecate version. Cool!
Spiritblade chapter 39 . 7/20
(Not signed in)

It is good to see you back. And you are still in form. Look forward to the next chapter.
Unknown chapter 24 . 7/20
No offence to those qho like it, but I always feel something with Shana and Yuji, not Hecate and Yuji. It's wrong to think this story should replace the source material, period. Besides the actual story is way realistic than this, it's only natural for Shana, no offence to the writer.
Unknown chapter 39 . 7/19
Can you answer these in your next chapter? 1. You don't hate Shana and Yuji's romance do you? It's because even after reading this, I can happily say this truthfully, I love Shana and Yuji more and the Source Material with all my heart, but with Hecate and Yuji, it feels wrong in my eyes, no offence to you. 2. You won't kill Shana off will you? It's already wrong with killing Yuji's dad and turning Southvalley evil, sure he's very rough, but he would not turn against his fellow Flame Haze. Shana is my favorite Dengeki Bunko hero and I wouldn't want Shakugan no Shana any other way, plus killing her off will not be a good idea. Thank you for understanding and good luck.
Glad for the update. I finally got around to reading it but had to do some catch up first to rememeber where I was. I'm liking the changes and possible butterflies and am very much enjoying the story so far. Still loving the pairing. yay Yuji and Hecate
Unknown chapter 39 . 7/17
You're not trying to replace Shana's original story or outdo it, right? I'm sorry, but this has to be said, your fanfic is interesting but me and many other fans like the actual source material and the Shana X Yuji paring. I understand your opinion, I'm just saying what I feel, good luck and please don't kill Shana off.
Arcana The Wolf chapter 39 . 7/17
I love everything.

That's all i'm gonna say, and that has a lot of meanings. Example: I love you for updating, i love this story, i love this chapter, i love .

So, try to think of all the reasons i said those three words. YAY. GODDAMNIT I HAD TO REWRITE THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN, STUPID TABLET!

(Talk about bipolar)
EndlessChains chapter 39 . 7/17
A well done chapter. There was a lot of tension when reading this chapter with Yuji trying to find out the truth of his father's death as well as coming up with a plan to stop Southvalley and his need and want for war as well as the melancholy that almost everyone is feeling with the development so far. The sadness that was felt for Yuji's mom is understandable and is trying to stand strong with all the support that is there. The change in different point of views was well done as we see different angles of different groups of people as they come to their own conclusions to what is happening. Yuji now has the resolve to continue this fight and wonder what will change as he makes this decision and goes to figh Southvalley or tries to stop him. THe scene with Hecate and Yuji was very adorable to read and now the fight is just starting. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Onyx2589 chapter 39 . 7/17
You're back! Let's have a celebration! Can't wait for the updates!
Fire lord 626 chapter 39 . 7/16
You...IDIOT! Do you have ANYIDEA how much I miss you and your fics! I miss you so much! PM me please! We have much to talk about! As for the chapter, PERFECT!
jjmm095 chapter 39 . 7/16
Great chapter man! Is so nice to have you and this amazing story back :D I really really enjoyed this chapter :) Yuuji kicked some serious butt. Now that he is accessing the powers of the God of Creation he is completing his evolution into a true badass. Nice to see that you were specific in the fact that it was only Yuuji's raw power that grew, this way it is clear that he didn't became a master at arms in 2 minutes, Sydonay is still far more skilled and experienced but Yuuji's raw power was boosted at a level so high that Sydonay just couldn't keep up. That is reasonable and well done :D SouthValley should start running because his days are counted. I can't wait to read what is coming next. Once again great chapter :) and welcome back.
Unknown chapter 39 . 7/16
I'l admit this fanfic is good in it's own way, but I prefer the original story and Shana as the main heroine and Yuji's love interest, because I don't want thoose two things replaced, I hope you understand. Good Luck though.
DPSS chapter 39 . 7/16
Yes! Dear god yes!
Finally! It's been so so long!