Reviews for Itadaki no Hecate
Onyx2589 chapter 38 . 3/22
Don't leave us hanging! update soon!
Schattenlos chapter 1 . 3/7
245k word count?! O.o
Must read this since the author created a story this long.. currently added in alert just to be sure if theres an update lol
Lupa Lazuli chapter 38 . 2/5
I just have to say that of all the fanfiction I have read on this site, this is definitely the best. I have loved every minute of your story so far. The characters are perfect and so much fun! I can't wait until you continue, it is such an amazing piece of work. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful story
Snarky Miracles chapter 38 . 2/4
All I can say is that, in my humble opinion, this story is superior to the source material in every way. The characters are much more realistic than their canon counterparts, and as far as the plot goes, I really wish this story were the canon one, I just loved it!

Please don't abandon this fic, it's too good!
AzureNight1994 chapter 38 . 1/27
i love this fic and you've painted it really realistically which i really like :D cause looking into the series i kinda doubted the flame hazes had no high level connections and the whole 'balance' thing is BS from my view since only the deizens have actually permitted neutrality in the anime and light novel to high extent especially since the flame haze aren't a united front
so my thoughts on this story is quite good especially since you've shown the bal masque's side of things and continued to establish the whole co existence hope you continue this fic although i still need to read your other ones :P
notanathour72809 chapter 38 . 1/23
Wow...I gotta say, never read something like this before. then again I think the number of what I would call "Redo" fics for shakugan no shana is a grand total of...1 unless I've missed any others I actually kind of like your take on the whole thing a little more than the original, I was never to fond of the whole "Kill all denizens who consume existents" with your take it's more "your different and sheltered but I accept you anyway" instead of "your sheltered so i'll teach you and along the way we'll fall in love."
metalgearhunter chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
I absolutely love that reference you made to Saito from Princess no Rondo in Zero No Tsukaima. That was AWESOME!

Hope you get more this awesome story out, and I'm glad you spared Tiriel last chapter, I hope to see her again, hopefully with a better attitude.
dongaro chapter 38 . 11/6/2014
Wow, this is an amazing story. The charcterizations, the pacing and plotting is good. The action flows smoothly, and it has some nice intertwining plots.

Minor point, crimson beings dont technically need existance persay so long as they dont stay in this world (when they're in the crimson realm they dont need it). It was only after they found this world and that existance coukd grantdesires that living inthis world became desirable. Well thats my understanding at least.

The slice of life is good to break things up but too much of it got dragging in the middle of the second season. Not much but ut was noticable.

Hmm final point in the flashbavks hecate was a bit too talkative compared to the opening chapters and lamies statement that some court onky hear her speak a few times over a very long time.

But those are all minir oints. Im really liking where youre going with this and am curious how its going to end. Its a proper alternate world plot with hecate as there heroine (and its really working, I like her character development and the contrast to shana). Anyways looking forward to the next update.
Darthtraytus chapter 38 . 11/2/2014
I wish there was more stories like this one! Keep on writing! You are doing great. I love Hectate!
Fouap chapter 38 . 10/11/2014
Very nice chapter as always. I really love you fanfic and really curious about what's gonna happen next.
fukface chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Bro that's deep dude really deep.
GStride chapter 36 . 10/7/2014
(Because rules said that we can only post one review/chapter, I'm going to post my review here)
Itadaki no Hecate S2 so far: So far 9.5/10. Improvement from S1 especially the way you balancing every pairing. Good timing for Pheles's flashback and masterpiece in chapter 27, 28, 34, 37, 38, especially in ch 38 the predictable but not so predictable Kantaro's death. If you keep the way you're doing it, there will be little to no room for improvement in writing technique, because it's already much more impressive than the Eternity trilogy. Keep it up
GStride chapter 37 . 10/6/2014
Nice to finally see Pheles in action. The way you describe their fight makes me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Not expecting you to drag along humans too, nice one. By the way, nice decision to make Yuji's the one that more assertive, rather than the other way around. While usually the girl is the one more assertive for Donkan Protagonist x Tsundere case, with Hecate is the more silent type (can I use kuudere here? :v), I guess Yuji's the one who should confess after all. Keep it up!
GStride chapter 38 . 10/6/2014
Nice chapter as always. It's good to finally see Yuji and Hecate being together. According to the plot, comparing to canon, next chapter will be around 1-2 episode before Sabrac. I wonder if you're going to make Yuji like the canon, craving for power more and more? :/ Anyway, keep it up! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
CapoExecutor chapter 38 . 10/5/2014
Ogata's stubborn but that's to be expected. Between choosing easy and right, her conviction for the latter is admirable. Enjoyed the sense of normalcy that accompanies the buildup to the next major event plus the Yuji and Hecate moments together and their individual thoughts.

Actions have consequences and someone might have just bitten a lot more than he can handle.