Reviews for Iris
MilaMizz chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
That was great! I loved it.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Great story, sad but also touching.
imahappyperson chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You write beautifully. TuT
andIJDC chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was absolutely lovely. I've always been interested in the friendship between these two and I think you did a great job representing it
Tiro chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Beautiful. I love how you portrayed their friendship!
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Another amazing fic. I absolutely adore the Juvia/Gajeel friendship. It tickles my heart.

Wonderful job. :)
Shiawase-usagichan chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
*faints* you are one of the best GajeelXJuvia friendship authors everrrr! I LOVEE YOUU! :') *rereads* 3
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awww, this was great! I adore Gajeel and Juvia's friendship, thought it's not that explored in the anime/manga, the small hints are enough to let me believe it. This is brilliantly written, and I can see Gajeel doing these things - 'something he only ever did around her and only her'.

Brilliantly done, made me love their friendship even more:) Hope to see more on this (friendship) pairing from you.
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Awww. What a Gajeel. 3
kimi-hime-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
ISH SO CUTE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Catwho chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was actually really sweet and touching. I never thought of them as being close friends, but now I totally believe it. Also, you wrote an excellent summary. I feel silly saying this but when I'm skimming through stories, it's the summary that really hooks me, and yours did. Thank you for writing this!
michaluna chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Youvm really are a great writer

I already knew you thanks to walkies talkies and with this story (there s few juvia/gajeel story) you did not disappoint me
kalkyet chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Damn, I'm such a sucker for Gajeel/Juvia friendship...

This was a wonderful story! Love it