Reviews for Round and Round With You
Red-Elephant chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
There is so much to love about this story. You've done a wonderful job of connecting them all together & joining all the plot points & not leaving any gaps. There's so much going on but your pacing is perfect. I'm intrigued by each pairing & really have no idea on what's to come which I really like.A big thumbs up for your characterisation. I really really hope you can come back to this story & finish it. Its a gem & it would be a real shame to leave it incomplete. Please update!
Lady Mischief chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I hope you decide to finish this story. You have set up some interesting situations and I'm curious to see what will happen next.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Update soon please really love this story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Update soon please really love this story
Vchanny chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Loved it! I enjoy your writing style, very much. And I love all the little details in the story. It makes it quite a delight to read. I'll be sad when this story ends.
Vchanny chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
I don't think the background info is too much. It's only too much when it isn't relevant to the story, at least, that's how I feel. I can't stand reading a paragraph of info/descriptions that seem like they are only there for filler. I think you have a great balance.
Vchanny chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Hehe. I didn't catch it right away, but Darien's family are named after the felines of the series. Clever. ;)
And I am totally loving the story. I loved all the background info in this chapter. Cleared up all my questions!
glassdreams chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Hm, so Diana finally knows everything about Lita and how she suffered. The things Lita went through remind me of my mom - she was hated by her in laws too. Well, back on topic - the chapter's pretty late, but it's pretty good. It's like a 'filler' chapter, so the loose ends are tied up on Lita's end. I think it was okay, but I'd like to see some more resistance from Dee's part. Such adamant refusal to be civil to Lita should wear off on her; one chapter and everything's good and dandy? I don't /think/ so.
Lovely wok, as always.

XXSomnia
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Keep it coming.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Excellent five chapters
glassdreams chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Whoa, ten million! That's a load of points. Thank you ten million times over! Oh, yeah, the Ayakashi sisters already making appearances. Paige is Petz, Avery is Calaveras and any idiot knows that Bertie is Berthier. Plus Celina as Koan. Aw, does Sammy have a crush on Ami? SO cute.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Keep it coming.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I love the Ayakashi sisters! Prisma/Sapphire is one of my OTPs. And Shingo is absolutely adorable. But when will Ami's mother come clean? Ami's going to give herself a coronary if she keeps it up much longer.