Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
Night-Being chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This really made my stomach tingle. It was so sweet and the build up so slow and gentle and Itachi so cute, being guided by Deidara... and oh so romantic. This fic hit right into my soft spot. Aww. :3 I wonder what else was in that bag... ;)

And I totally get the native language thing. :D My Czech isn't any better so I don't even dare to read any fics in my native language anymore, because I would probably have to die of humiliation. :D
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was great. Is this seriously your first story in English? You did a great job! Oh and I loved how Deidara had to guide a cute inexperienced Itachi through it.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

AntwSpring chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
O o o what was left in the bag?
1angel2heart chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
First time I'm reading a Fanfiction from this couple and it's very interesting! You made this so very romantic and cool. Great writing, keep it up!I saw your other story on Kakashi and Obito and that was great too. Please write more on them too:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is such a great story. Minor English mistakes, but as the Reader I definitely understood where you were coming from. The plot is wholesome. Dialogue is great. Character development really gave contrast into the characters personalities. Overall, a great story. Would love to see more from you.
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I loved this one! I'm impressed that this was your first Yaoi you don't don't have to apologize for anything you're a natural pro and I'm glad.
P.S. Sure there were mistakes... but the English is just fine. :)

Thank you for the story!
Torturedhumanbla chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
/ I enjoyed it
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was your first lemon in English? You can't be serious. That was very well written AND it was just over a year ago. I can say your writing hasn't improved much and mean it as a compliment in saying that there wasn't much to improve on. Sure, a small mistake here and there, but most everyone does those, besides, it's not as though the story is now unreadable or anything.

Look forward to your other stories :D
Ebony A. Burton chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
There needs to be a sequel to this was really if you don't make a sequel,then all I can say is that you're wasting good talent.

(ebo)
XSatangirlX chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Whaha Lol ik ben ook nederland xDD maar ik heb veel moeite met verhalen typen in het engels
in ieder geval gaaf verhaal ik ben een echte Ita dei fan en ik vond het echt een super leuk verhaal xDD
MikaUchiha chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wonderfully romantic. A few grammar errors, but I'm not a Nazi about it. Love it!

Mika