Reviews for The Rain and Her Embrace
evanescent173 chapter 2 . 11/9
I need a sequel or an epilogue of this story.
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 2 . 11/3
You've opened my eyes to NaruSaku! loved it!
Annarova chapter 2 . 8/22
Great smut, and I really liked a submissive Naruto.
Thanks for the read!
evanescent173 chapter 2 . 7/16
That "I can cook a little" have got to be my favorite line ever
Goldglow chapter 2 . 5/27
They are adorable indeed. I love this story, its really hard for people to pull of naruto and sakuras relationship without making it seem too cliche, but you did it, and you did it excellently well. Good job and thumbs up
ThatPageantGirl chapter 2 . 4/2
I really hope that you choose to continue this story someday. You have an incredible talent for writing, and I love a great NaruSaku fic. Thank you for posting :)
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Wow. Interesting AU. I must say you are a good writer. I love the way you wrote Naruto's reaction seeing Sakura.
rufnkiddingme chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
loved this!
DraxAQN chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Great job. I really love this story.
St3rfire- serafina chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Good story my friend. I loved the lemon part. Please update this story. Added more chapters.
Demonic girl111 chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
I loved this story! I never read a Narusaku fanfic with Sakura as a stripper and I'm glad my first time was enjoyable. But the thing I find a bit funny is how she go's on and on about how she hates/distrusts men, only to make love with Naruto the first night she meets him. Yeah, I don't get that part, but oh well! Great story!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
That was great. Perfect even. I'm hoping for a sequel. There's plenty left to be discovered as far as the characters goes.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That was a great first chapter. It's a different kind of AU setting than I'm used to reading but that's what makes it more interesting I suppose. Characterisation is odd but not necessarily OOC.
AthenaSmile chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
You are a fucking genius! (both literally and literarilly)
Please have it in your heart to continue this. Like an epilogue. I'm curious about Sakura's backstory. (Was her ex Sasuke? I thought he was gay?) Maybe I'm still confused but I really want more from you, so I'll check your profile for now. Very well written (Sex or not)
10/10.