Reviews for The Rain and Her Embrace
Mun.In.Rain chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Sasuke's gay?! Hilarious! Loved this one, great effort
RealmOfDawn chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Hi! This was Really great fanfic. And I don't just mean the smut part. These two are adorable together!
PoeticFire chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Excellently written. I loved it.
25BAM50 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
this was a really great read
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Cheesy and once again you yaoi/yuri writers prove you can NEVER write pure hetro.
Zatheko chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
This was amazing! I'd really love to read a sequel someday!
MissSaki chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I loved this story. U are one great writer. If u want to can u do
More narusaku stories plz? It ws great I just had to add it as
One of my favorite stories.
swagosaurus chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
This was like a piece of art. One of the greatest I've ever read. Well done, sir/miss. :D
bunnylali chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Why did it take me this fucking long to read this?! I'm so ashamed! Ugh forgive me. This was the sexiest het story ever. Even with me being a hardcore NaruSasu lover, I still don't detest the idea of NaruSaku. This story just made me kinda wanna ship them. Lol...maybe!

This shit was fucking hot. On another level hot. I wonder if Ill ever get fucked that good. (That is if I ever grow the balls to have sex -_-)

Naruto is too damn adorable and sexy to NOT be taken home and fucked furiously. Oh yeh, Sakura is a smart gal. That she is.
Kyuubi Ownz chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Awesome story and beautifully written! Really wish there were more stories here that are as well-written as this one. It would be fantastic if you were to continue writing this story (with or without the het because it was a great read even without the sex) or start new projects similar to this one. Thank you for creating a simply interesting story and I hope to see many more
ZAzazza chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
WONDERFUL! BRRRRRILLIANT! ENCORE,ENCORE!
Luny chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
My eyes went O.O at the Sasuke was gay part. Did not expect that lol
:D
Silent Bunshin chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
As lemony as that was, it was extremely well written. The detail was amazing and I think you conveyed the many emotions of the story very well. Thanks for a great read. I will be looking for more of your work.
RC chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is beyond fantastic.
I've been a NaruSaku fan for more that 5 years. And I've read a tons of NaruSaku fanfictions. All kinds ! And I can tell when a fanfiction is great. No. Fantastic !
The way you write, the way you describe,... everything is perfect. The plot isn't new. But here, you made it looks like a masterpiece. The caracters are well in place, and you can feel the emotions they're going through.

Why you should continue this story and make it a multi chapters fanfic:

1) The relation between Naruto and Sasuke.

In your story, their relation is pretty similar in the manga (or rather was). In Naruto's view, Sasuke is better than him. Can do things he can't. Have everything he don't. I really felt bad for Naruto. He's giving everything he have to help Sasuke ; and Sasuke seems to not really care about that. He's so really aware about how his best friend is falling down, And the fact Sasuke is gay, makes everything even better. Continuing the story could be for sure fantastic. Maybe you can explain their relationship ? Explain to us how Sasuke acts towards Naruto ? Maybe explain to us what Sasuke thinks of Naruto ? You have set the base of someting great; Even if it's a NaruSaku story ; I'm still very interessed to know about Naruto and Sasuke.

2) Sakura's story.

First of all; let me say you this: the way you described Sakura was a real pleasure to read. Really, really well written. We can really imagine how she looked like, in that bar, dancing. Again, continuing the story would be the opportunity to explain how she ended doing what she's doing. Dancing. Sakura seemed to be a sad girl, who completely lost her joy of living life; before Naruto arrived. Why did happened to her ? Apparently, Sasuke is the reason why she don't trust men. How did she feel ? Towards Sasuke ? Towards Naruto ? I'm so into your story... :D 3 I want to know more !

3) Naruto's story

Naruto seems so real in your story. He has problems with his classes, feels alone, ... I really could feel his distress. And the way you made him met Sakura... what's really fantastic. Why did he felt so alone ? What did happen to him in the past ? His caracter has an immense potential. It's incredible ! :') And also, let's don't forget: Naruto was a virgin when he met Sakura. it's a great change. In almost all the fanfics, it's always Sakura the virgin. It was a great way to show his insecurities towards himself; and how he thought nobody would want him and love him.

3) Ino's story

Ino seemed to be a bartender ! Why not work on her too ? She also has a great potential :3 Like, how she met Sakura, why she ended working in that bar..

MY CONCLUSION

Definetely one of my favorite stories. Please, think about continuing that story. I just have this feeling that this story can easily become one of the best NaruSaku stories. You can use the grammar, you can describe things beautifully, you have the base to write a masterpiece.

Please, reconsider this. It's so rare for the NaruSaku fandom to have the possibility to have a perfect story ! It's always SasuSaku/NaruHina fandoms who have the best stories. Make us dream with your story. 33

Kisses :D
(please excuse my huuuuuuuuuge review. and my english. not my mother-tongue xD)
iKiohri chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
You have a real talent for writing. The way you describe things...they're just flawless. I loved every single word, every imagery you conjured, it was simply breath-taking. The way you portrayed the characters were also perfect. Naruto, you loveable goofball you. I don't think I've ever loved Naruto as much as I did in your fic. He was just...sweet and goofy and charming. And Sakura, wow. She's just...right. Not too bitchy, but not OOC either. I do wish you would write a sequel for this. It would be interesting to find out what will happen once Sakura finds out that his best friend is indeed the guy who had scarred her once. I see more angst and fluff and perhaps, more steamy hot sex coming. Loved it. Bravo and thank you so much for sharing.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »