Reviews for The Rain and Her Embrace
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 12h
Wow. Interesting AU. I must say you are a good writer. I love the way you wrote Naruto's reaction seeing Sakura.
rufnkiddingme chapter 2 . 7/6
loved this!
DraxAQN chapter 2 . 6/29
Great job. I really love this story.
St3rfire chapter 2 . 5/3
Good story my friend. I loved the lemon part. Please update this story. Added more chapters.
Demonic girl111 chapter 2 . 1/30
I loved this story! I never read a Narusaku fanfic with Sakura as a stripper and I'm glad my first time was enjoyable. But the thing I find a bit funny is how she go's on and on about how she hates/distrusts men, only to make love with Naruto the first night she meets him. Yeah, I don't get that part, but oh well! Great story!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
That was great. Perfect even. I'm hoping for a sequel. There's plenty left to be discovered as far as the characters goes.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That was a great first chapter. It's a different kind of AU setting than I'm used to reading but that's what makes it more interesting I suppose. Characterisation is odd but not necessarily OOC.
AthenaSmile chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
You are a fucking genius! (both literally and literarilly)
Please have it in your heart to continue this. Like an epilogue. I'm curious about Sakura's backstory. (Was her ex Sasuke? I thought he was gay?) Maybe I'm still confused but I really want more from you, so I'll check your profile for now. Very well written (Sex or not)
10/10.
RealmOfDawn chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Hi! This was Really great fanfic. And I don't just mean the smut part. These two are adorable together!
PoeticFire chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Excellently written. I loved it.
25BAM50 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
this was a really great read
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Cheesy and once again you yaoi/yuri writers prove you can NEVER write pure hetro.
Zatheko chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
This was amazing! I'd really love to read a sequel someday!
MissSaki chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I loved this story. U are one great writer. If u want to can u do
More narusaku stories plz? It ws great I just had to add it as
One of my favorite stories.