Reviews for Unrequited Love
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2016
So I know there's not a great chance of you ever updating this story but I still feel the need to say that this is probably the best oc 07 Ghost fanfic I've read.
sasori27000000 chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
please update
Mikachoco chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Please continue posting chapters!
I'm dying to read more!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
Please make more updates! please10x!
I'm dying here!
tsuri182718 chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
oh, well thr history is good very very good!and i like yumiko but i have a doubt why the name is unrequited love?she fall in love wiht ayanami?
fishy7073 chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Why must you leave on a huge cliffhanger? Please update. Killing me with anticipation!
Xtrina chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
Omg please update!
xtrina chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
Oooooh please update I love this story!
YukikoKitamura66 chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Wow i love your story
Emma chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Please write more this is my favorite fan fiction right now
Emma chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
can you please write more this is one of the best story i have ever read and i would love it if you could write some more. By the way i think you need more Ayanami action thats just my opinion though i love this so much please write more!
Emma chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
This is great i really love this question though is the girl the princesse?
sweet-things101 chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Please update I'm still reading this awesome story *A*

*coughcoughIwouldpreferthepairingtobeAyanamixOcbutanythingisfinereally...notreallycoughcough* xP
Asrei chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
I believe there are a manga of this anime.
I dont know where are in English, because I am Spanish and I read in Spanish the mangas.

You can search and it reas, so you can to see or read the next (or following?) events.

I love this anime, and I am waiting the next chapter's. You should soon or I will chase in the dreams.
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
I WAS SO SAD ABOUT THE ENDING YOU DON'T UNDERSTANDDDD.
AND YAY UPDATE BLESS YOUUUU.
haha I changed my name a while back on this site.
AYYYYY GOTTA KEEP THEM UPDATES GOING YEAH?