Reviews for A Temporary Madness
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/23
So very very different. A great prologue.
CanadianInk chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
Hello! Just wondering - what is your book called?
shdwhawk chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
How do you eat rice with a fork and knife? In fact, why do you even need a knife for tonkastu? He would probably prepared it the usual way, which means the meat would be cut before serving.

How does someone who has ordered chinese food in america not know the english term for gyoza? Gyoza is simply the japanese version of jiaozi (which was hinted at). Surely menus for chinese eateries in america are written with english translations, and not simply pinyin? Or do chinese eateries in america not sell dumplings? That is sad.
Jojo chapter 36 . 10/8/2013
God, can I say that I love, love so very much how you write Spock and Bones? You are such a wonderful and brilliant, brilliant writer! Never stop to write them okay? Please never stop. I love your possessive, caring Bones so much and god, Spock... Spock is wonderful. I am glad there is a sequel _. I will now go and read it.
Lilith chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
You are my favourite writer in the whole Star Trek fandom - no matter if you write friendship stories, Spones or Spirk, an au or Star Trek canon stories - I love your work and your writing never fails to amaze me. Especially your hurt or sick Spock stories makes me so very happy when reading it. 3 Thank you so much for sharing all your work with us readers. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I never review, and if I do, never after the first chapter. But wow your writing is really good and I just felt the need to express that. :)
ShadowhunterTrickster chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
YuukimiNakashi chapter 36 . 3/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Tishbing chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I'm hoping arc 2 will be coming soon chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Have I ever reviewed this story? If not, I'm sorry because it deserves an infinite amount. Your writing is just beautiful and this story is possibly the best I've read - and I've read it so many times. I don't know how to describe how much I love your work but I did spend an entire week, blowing off my homework to read and re-read all your fics. And then I read this one for maybe the 100th time and I smile and flail and have trouble breathing at some parts. You've made me feel so much in 36 chapters. It truly is one of the greatest love stories I have heard. I wish that someday I can write a story that can compare to this one and get a reader to feel the way I did. Thank you for writing.
oh this fic chapter 36 . 2/10/2013
*cries* why wont you update?
ApplesOfDyscord chapter 36 . 2/1/2013
This is quite really the BEST Star Trek fiction I have EVER read PERIOD. That goes for both TOS and the AUS. I love it to pieces, the ONLY thing I wish you would have did... (and its not even a complaint really) but waaaay back in the beginning when McCoy and Spock meet for the first time. I wish I could have seen Spock side of his impression of meeting Bones. I know you hinted at it a bit... but thats all really. This is perfect!
Elvent chapter 36 . 1/30/2013
more please! been waiting for arc two.
guest chapter 36 . 1/23/2013
i literally didnt know that the last part of the chapter was about Spock's hometown until i read it after six times (which, trust me, was not a burden) which was probably due to me getting lost in all the details.
seriously, your way of describing things is phenomenal, the cherry tree, and the woman, ugh, just ALL of it is so beautiful and im probably too much of a fangirl but i love your works so much!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/23/2013
i literally didnt figure out that the last part of the chapter was of spock's hometown, im over here reading it over and over agian (which, trust me, was NOT a burden) until 6 times re reading!
im pretty sure thats a sign of me watching it in my mind rather than actually listening but this chapter has to be my absolute favorite.
theres something about how you described the way the children left and the woman and just ugh ALL of it was extremely beautiful!