Reviews for The Last Lock
kandykurl07 chapter 16 . 7/4
One of the best Ren & Kyoko stories I've read sonfar far! Thanks for the hard work, looking forward to the ending D
Lol... its a bit... lame. Sho isn't that gay, and he'd never admit that he like Kyoko, and I don't think he'd call Ren "Tsruruga-san"
All they do is sex. Find something else to write about. It's like that's all they care about, one another's body!
misherukuro chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
Thanks for the fic.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
Hey found this fic in archives n couldn't stop reading until the end n then to find that has not been completed this is so good hope you'll come back to finish it ren/kyoko and there many misread emotions and new found love they have lol n there humping like rabbits wow they really have an insatiable appetite for sex I'm wondering with all of this is baby also coming with great surprise of course seeing as how they have used nothing n will lory be jumping in to send the wedding planner over n Julie and Kuu well its been ages since you've update hopefully you're not just letting the story die hopefully not the case na you wont right so please give us new posts asap n that sho he loves himself deeply lol post soon loving this ff an anxious for more
anon chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Well, I did like the confession, however, it seems that the d**kface version of Kuon flipped a switch back to Ren rather abruptly (not that I really mind much, as his playboy sadism was really pissing me off...). Glad Kyoko finally remembered Ren's reaction to her being hurt. Thank you for sharing this story! :)
anon chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Lmao, seriously, Ren/Kuon...these things wouldn't even have ever become an issue if he had simply confessed everything to her right when she woke up in the hospital (like he had decided to when she got into the accident)...
vamplady019 chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
(0.0) this was my face when I read this chapter! Oh my! Setsu Girl, you're a fiery gal. And Ren, OMG I almost had a major nosebleed the way you reacted with Setsu. Loooooooooveee it!
vamplady019 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Oh Ren you shouldn't have said that! Way to ruin things with Kyoko, dude. Even if it wasn't intentional you royally mess up! Poor Kyoko, I hope she can forgive him.
vamplady019 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Loooooooooveee it! So much smuttiness or whatever! WOW that sex scene in the make up room just blew my mind! Excellent job!
veronica.villa.39566 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Loooooooooveee it! Really good chapter! Oh my, WOW! You are one of my favorite fanfiction authors!
Nameno one chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
This chapter is the worst..
shero chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Your writing is amazing! I love Kyoko's progression from a shy, inexperienced lover to someone who's more sexual and slowly opening up her own heart. :) You portray it awesomely.
shero chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
"A smile crept over his face as he began to imagine the pointer that Ren could give Kyoko." I LOVE THIS LINE! What a great pun ;)
Jessica Watsuki chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
Wow Kyoko sure is dense sometimes lol. She can't put two and two together lol. So sweet, great story. It was so painful with the car accident then both of them misunderstanding each other so much! So glad it's all cleared up, and boy Ren doesn't play around, already proposing! Dang :P Perfect way though using the stone reference...too bad it went right over Kyoko's head lol. I'll be reading your next story soon :) all so good!