Reviews for The Last Lock
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 1/10/2018
Great story, I cant wait to read the sequel
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 1/10/2018
Yaaaay! She said yes
Paulagato chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
No quiero que se entrometa otro hombre mas...deben hablar y decirse cuanto se aman y necesitan...estan sufriendo de tontos!
paulagato chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
Pobre Kyoko no tiene idea de que Ren la quiere solo para él! jajaja
paulagato chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
Se lo merece Ren podria haber dicho algo menos tajante!
paulagato chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Wow!
A Musing Brunette chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
I actually enjoyed this. Both of them started opening up more and I think you pulled off the accident pretty well. I can see how Kyoko going through that, it would help her better understand the pain and suffering... the guilt that it would cause Ren/Kuon.

The clearing up of a lot of the misunderstandings was great. That will help them overcome quite a few insecurities. I'll be checking out the next part of the series. Thanks for sharing.
Pinkcandy chapter 17 . 7/21/2017
Loved it! Going to read Stealing Kyoko now to finish your triology and it's already past midnight now.
A Musing Brunette chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
After reading this first chapter I'm considering actually going back to "Reinventing Kyoko' and reading it. I'll try. Hopefully I can get past any intimacy with Sho. *gag* Can you tell I'm not a Sho fan at all? lol I just don't see him as a worthy Kyoko intimate anything. I would prefer him as a brotherly/good friend role after he apologizes and makes up for his mistreatment of Kyoko, but that's as far as I can handle between them. haha I know, I'm seriously damaged on that front.
DreamIdol chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
Oh darn... it would have gone better for Ren, had he showed some honesty and not be such a boring man. He could have said "I was not alone... I am very much still single, but the subject of my interest has yet to acknowledge me as a romantic potential... what is a man to do" lol ... that would have been a comedic relief for him as well. Ahh well... guess I'll see how it goes from here. It always has to be beyond complicated with those two.
ladygraywolf chapter 11 . 5/12/2017
Boy talk about hitting below the belt.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Whoa this is so freaking hawt!
ladygraywolf chapter 17 . 4/9/2017
I'm surprised he can fit in his apt. with an ego so big. Shoko has every right to be afraid of him.
ladygraywolf chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
Wait...Ah no, she can't give up Ren, he loves her more then life itself. He just needs to manup and tell her.
ladygraywolf chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
Boy talk about being on different pages. Does she not see he is trying very hard to keep their relationship a secret from Yashiro and the president? She sometimes thinks to hard on certain events in her life or she lets her imagination run wild...lol. And because of that Ren becomes more confused to her reactions to things said to her.