Reviews for The Bunker
galacticspacelizard chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
When will you be updating again? I'm really getting into the story and cant wait to read more! Plz update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Omahgosh this is like the best thing ever it perfect its soooooooo good plz update fast
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
This is just

I can't.
Heslen chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Oh yes, please write more!
Galeniss4Eva chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hey,
I totally agree with you, a lot of Galeniss Fanfics rush into things.
Please continue with this!

Yours Laaryib ( Laa-ray-b)
Isabelle chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
nice story so far. written very in character. please don't quit this fic! i love your style of writing. very Suzanne Collins type.
loonygirl22 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Oh, please don't stop there! At least write a relationship!Galeniss please! :P Great job! :)
Aaronjolras of the Barricade chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I love it! Please update soon! Good luck :)

Best wishes,

mads
bring me the pizza chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
This is amazing! N I dont really have any ideas of what u could do in future chapters but anything to do with Galeniss will make me very happy! Can't wait for another update! :D
Ellenka chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I think it was explained well enough - you kept both Katniss & Gale so in character her actions didn't need any more justification. And we all know she is better at showing than telling ;)

I especially loved the last paragraph - that Gale wanted to give her a choice, and she chose him anyway - imo, exactly right :D
Downbeat chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
The criticisms I have are practically too few and insignificant to mention. Except that the brevity of this chapter is tough to take. Having read the three novels in ten days has gotten me primed for reading greater *lengths*, and so now I feel as though I'm left wanting for more. (As others have already told you in their own ways too) My hope is for the next chapter to be coming soon and for you to have a well defined direction that you are taking this story.
Downbeat chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This Intro/Chapter accomplished just what you intended it to do. It set the stage where the 'players' can now proceed to act the story you've decided to tell.
annie chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
3 all the feels. this is fabulous millie. i'm really loving how you're setting up their relationship and you're really keeping them in character which i've seen a lot of galeniss/everthorne fics not do. i can't wait for moreeee.
Y chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Come on! That's a huge cliffhanger and, by the time you post another chapter, I'll be dead.
loonygirl22 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Chapter 3 cant come sooner enough! Cant wait! ;)