Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Path of the Keyblade Master
StrongGuy159 chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Make the next volume now! Please I want to read ok? Bye!
kingdom hearts guy chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Awesome, Awesome Story Andrew, do you think that Sora will meet Carmen again as they return to the Magical Dimension to help evolve the Winx fairies to the next level?
Zaconator and Zackis chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
So,Awesome!

But,Why season 2 of Winx Club?,Why not Season 3 or 4?

And i can't wait for next volume! :D
Cylon One chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
That was one fantastic first volume, I kid you not.
psychicshipping chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
You just love tortureing me, don't you? You dangle Hogwarts in my face only to have another mult-verse hopping excapade! At least tell me if Ranma's going to return or if you've left him to the 'tender mercies' of the little ponys forevermore.
SoulNinjas chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Awesome story...i don't know why but i feel like the man series would go great with the this somehow...Maybe because of the bad guys and monsters(akuma though different then the one u might be thinking of) from there give that impression. Anyways can't wait intil the next chapter/story to appear.
D.J. Scales chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Once again Thank you for the big epilogue and nice touch with having Doctor Insano present. Its too bad Hades hasnt figured out that he was free yet. Either way I can't wait to see what happens next in the new volume.
supremeanger chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
SORA Y U NO USE FINAL FORM!
kingdom hearts guy chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
whoa, now that was awesome, Zerlina is finished, can't wait to know what happens next
Zaconator and Zackis chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
No,it's not over!

For Doctor Insano is free!

And the real nightmare is about to began!
psychicshipping chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
You do realize that now I'm gonna have to give Yuffie a butt kicking to end all butt kickings when I get to Kingdom Hearts in my story. FOOLISH NINJA GIRL!
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
Now this was what I call the best Boss Fight Yet. I was on the edge of my seat. And Nice touch with the Bust Size comment from Kairi. It really added some comedy to this.
kingdom hearts guy chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Coolness chapter, it's time for the fight against Zerlina, i wonder who will win?
Zaconator and Zackis chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Yay for Doctor Insano! :D
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Now this is really starting to get better and better. At this rate I'm already on the edge of my seat for what's going to happen next.