Reviews for Turnabout Fortunes
That 'Inactive' Afiction chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Wow... This is a nice turn of events.. Or, turnabout. *cough* I've just started reading this, but, whatever, this is a great story! I'm glad Kay makes an appearance, and the plot is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Loving this story.
-A.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Please update... _
SonicHearts123 chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
If only you could continue.
phoenix chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
this rocks! more please!
Satoshistar7 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
This is a brillant and an original case! Please keep updating this. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
_ u don continue at this?fck
Missile.x chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Oooh, a cliff-hanger, I like it! :) Good chapter, look forward to finding out who the strange voice is.
Pokegirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Great story! I love pheonix wright games and this was a great first chapter.
TeddieWuv-deactivated chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
OMG epic ending! I can't wait for more (as usual :P) and this is really intriguing around this point. A Chinese Kurain dagger? Hmmmmmm...
bruhchansan chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Pearl? Edgeworths junior assistant...? COOL!

I love the story and can't wait for miles edgeworth to take forth being a defense attorney. I also can't wait for the trial because that's always the scariest/freakiest/trust heist bit good luck
LittlePippi chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Man this is so much interesting than doing work...

Anyways, great chapter. Even though Phoenix Wright doesn't seem to be the calm type to me after I played that first case on Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations.

Update soon. Can't wait for your next update.
Missile.x chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
This looks promising and I like the idea :) I don't usually read the fanfictions set out in game-like style, but I may make an exception in this case. Look forward to the next chapter. :)
LittlePippi chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
This chapter's a bit short...for my taste...but hey it's much interesting then my SOSE work :D

Looking forward to your next update.
TeddieWuv-deactivated chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Edgeworth is so nice to risk his badge again to save Phoenix. I'm really excited to see the case at it's fullest and seeing Edgeworth reveal the truth. This is so cool, kind of like a reversal of case four in Ace Attorney!
LittlePippi chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Lolol Edgeworth playing the defence? I must finish the game now. Even though I only manage to finish the first game and a bit of the second and third. Anyways, nice job, looking forward to your next update. :D