Reviews for Time With Mother
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 8/30
"Or I'll look like a reject of a Nineties boy band." X-D I don't think so, Doctor. You don't look much like a teenager to me... :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 8/19
Good thing the Doctor had Rose giving him fashion advice! :-P
Oh, and lovely character development/whump :-D
So completely heartwarming and adorable. Oh thank you for this. For some reason Ten just has this thing that evokes the caring side in people, more so than all the other incarnations. And Jackie is awesome.
ThisIs a fantastic story! Seriously, I love it. The only thing is that gallifreyans actually bleed blue blood. Other than that, amazing!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Jackie tends to be a lot more sympathetic when there's blood involved
Psychedelica chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Haha, part two was just as cute as part one! This was a really fresh take on the Doctor, since a lot of fanfics seem to focus on the darker aspects of his personality. I especially liked the pear scene ;)
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Part One is very cute! I just thought I'd pause for a bit before continuing, and as I'm taking a break I thought I'd drop a review to tell you how cute this conversation between the Doctor and Jackie is. They hardly got any screen-time together that didn't directly involve Rose.
daily-chan chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Loved it, I like the relationship between the Doctor and Jackie :D Great work.
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Loved it!
DMCNero666X chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
that was BRILLIANT
whitchry9 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
LOVED how you included the pear thing. :D
Naomi-omi3 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Rookie-Bee chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
That was really really really really really terrific. Really.
Pkarma42 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
OMGG! I'm so happy you wrote this fic!

I just love how Jackie and the Doctor interact s2 it's so cute [**]

Brilliant references to stuff that happened on-screen, like pears and even their closeness.

I smiled thru the whole fic, laughed out loud at some points and made soothing sounds when the Doctor was in pain.

Thank you. :)