Reviews for Valentine's Day
Child of the Rune chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
Very cute, stunningly well-written and the imagery was perfect. I love the way you've given the other characters personalities and sidelines too, and really expanded upon the story. Lovely
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
SIGH :3
LandlessLord chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Well I liked it, but doesn't seem complete to me or perhaps you prepare a sequel ?
MichaellaNG94 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
I read this story a while back and loved it but then forgot to favorite it. I'm so glad I found it again! Well done :)
SkiaWolf chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Out of the three stories I have read from you, this had got to be my favourite. I absolutely loved every word of it! I especially liked the suspension of when Draco had got kidnapped, it was incredible.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
i am soo not reviewing.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Sweet ending
HarrehPottah196 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
That shouldn't be the end! Unless Voldemort is dead. I wasn't sure if he was or not. Was he?
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Ah! OMG! I'm dieing! I'm drowning! In a pool of fluffyness and your awesome! [That's a compliment;)]
Yaaaaaaaaaay! It all worked out in the end!

*insert shrieks of happiness and frolicking about around the room*

I. F—ing. LOVE. Your. Story!

*insert another fan-girl squeal for good measure* ;)

Ciao!
([whispers creepily] I'll be keeping my eye on you. *creepy girly-giggle*)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Awwww
Judai-sama chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Really loved this story, it was so sweet and cute! 3 You should totally write a sequel to it (with a yummy sex-scene hehe) xD

/Judai
Titania Faith chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Loved it. 3
thatgirlinthepictureisme chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
oooh I liked this but what has become of pansy and blaise
siriuslyholly chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Your beta here! Thank you for the credit in your Author's Notes. I really enjoyed beta-ing, as Drarry is not something I've ever read or written before. I hope I did okay!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I wouldn't want to marry Pansy either. She's annoying, clingy, needy, stuck-up, ugly. What more could someone not want in a person.