Reviews for Get Better, Kid
Rohan777 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Adorable.. :3 Gohan and Piccolo are my favourite characters.
schubskie chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Gohan smiled softly at Piccolo and replied, " I promise you that I'll try not to get sick again, I am half human after all." Piccolo seemed satisfied with that answer and left it be.

Aw, they are SO CUTE! :3 I love them in this fic. I like the fact that you start with Piccolo SO aloof, SO uncaring and by the end he's all like: Yeah I love you kid xD You make each and every day for me.

WISH I COULD WRITE HEARTS ON REVIEWS ON THIS DARN SITE. Dx

Loved it! Keep writing :D
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
AWE! SUCH A CUTE STORY! LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
OMG wen i thought chi chi came in i thought there was going to be a big fight thank chichi but to tell you your son GAY BYE lolz
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! This is YAOI the highest form of flattery I give, because this is so YAOI cute (and do you know how YAOI often I use the words kya and cute? never!), despite it being pedophile kind of. YAOI I mean you do realize that Piccolo is actually YAOI seven years old at this time, but 24 in Namek years. Just saying, he is technically YAOI literally three times Gohans age. However, I myself wrote a pedo Naruto fan-fiction not too long ago, so I hold nothing against you. ... Yes, I have a yaoi obsession. Don't judge me. ...YAOI!

From, Bikusensei
WolvesKey chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, it's refreshing to see Gohan vulnerable in a natural way. It was worded very well, although part of me does think that Piccolo would never admit to such emotions, I enjoyed the smut nonetheless. Great story! :D
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I can't bitch too much because I finished this, but Piccolo and Gohan have a father/son, or a best friend relationship. They should not be in love. That's just wrong.
Arya Celebrimor chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
It is indeed a lovely story! I totally loved the ending. Thanks for writing it!
Jayfish chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
*sniffle

Aww. The ending was so sweet. I love Gohan/Piccolo, and this fic made me squee like twenty times! Great writing and awesome idea.
M m chapter 1 . 4/15/2012