Reviews for Legacy of Legends
Zackow264 chapter 38 . 6/22
Sorry for all the spamming, but I know the reviews make you feel all warm and tingly on the inside...
Great story! I can't believe I first doubted your writing skills when I first heard of you! I love this story! I want more Legacy of Legends! I want more Cyril getting slapped! I want to read book 2! Well done!
I will try not to review every second chapter in the next book.
Zackow264 chapter 33 . 6/19
That was one of the most intense endings ever. I will one day be able to write like that. That's now my goal in life. Be able to write like Viperwatcher. This chapter was amazing.
Also, Cyril got slapped again. I can't get enough of that.
Zackow264 chapter 32 . 6/18
Hold on. Did Zaze just punch Cyril? And Sparx wasn't there to see it?! Nooooo...!
Zackow264 chapter 21 . 6/16
Finally Spyro returns! Training with Terrafor for three or so chapters? That's surely got to be worse than fighting Malefor, an Earth Golem and The Destroyer all in one day! :-)
Great update! I still need to read 2.5 books to get to the point that the story's currently at!
Zackow264 chapter 16 . 6/15
Meh. Spyro and Cynder can fight well. I mean, they beat a dragon that has something like 1000 years more combat experience and has probably "studied" the art of fighting in-depth. I think Spyro should win.
Anyway, who has time to pair up a specific attack with the right defense? My friend plays a lot of Super Smash Brothers and he knows a lot. He could tell you all the different options each character has to get back on the stage after being knocked off. He could tell you what attack to use when you're at a certain distance from an enemy so that you hit them during that ONE SPECIFIC FRAME that would give them the most damage. But during a fast-paced battle, who has time to think like that?
Zackow264 chapter 15 . 6/15
You wait. Ember's gonna reject him.
A boomerang works because the air hits it's surface at an angle, causing the boomerang to twist slightly in the air. That wouldn't really work with electricity...
Great chapter! I disagree with Cyril's "methods", though. He was literally probably the worst of the Guardians to get advice from. Hope Flame gets Ember, though. That's how love stories SHOULD be. As long as one of them dies in the end...heheh...heh.
So. Are you going to continue book 3?
Zackow264 chapter 6 . 6/13
"What kind of main character am I?" he asked himself, looking down at the table. "No cares about me! No one even knows who I am!" He threw his paws up, emphasizing his point. And just before the reader could realize that Zaze was breaking the fourth wall, something caught Zaze's attention.
Zaze sees all. Zaze knows all. He could be the next chronicler...
Zackow264 chapter 3 . 6/12
And with the power vested upon the reviewer, he gives this chapter...
11/10!
Zackow264 chapter 2 . 6/12
This humour could surpass "That Mitchell and Webb Look" any day.
Zackow264 chapter 1 . 6/12
The first OC has amnesia. That sounds an awful lot like my own Fanfiction's beginning.
This story was recommended to me by Alec the Dark Angel, and I'm NOT dissapointed. I will never forget the scene where Cynder hit Zaze with her acid.
Great work!
RememberPastGlory chapter 38 . 5/2/2015
What an amazing cliffhanger! Liked the 'who done it' in the story, made it more fun to read. Btw, Spyro was the obviously the one who done it from the start, Earth and Fore on Zaze's room, A dark dragon, white eyes, headaches, being a sleep when things like this happened. I am just too good (I played LA Noire and Spyro...so knowledge...)

No, in all rating 10/10 Next story, here I come!
Udoshf chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
Spyro is training like Malefor did long ago, Good story plot that gives subtle but noticeable clues to the plot! Good story
Udoshf chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Sorry for spamming, but just to say, the story's plot is developing nicely. at the right rate :D
Udoshf chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Hmmmm does that mean what I think it is? lol.. reading through this even though I've a test tomorrow
Udoshf chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
And now I'm laughing my head of in the com lab with everyone staring at me like I've gone crazy