Reviews for Legacy of Legends
omg ?...O_o
isaac chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
lolololololololol so funny
isaac chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha good 1 dod your numbr 1 for me :)
mechkiller chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
oh come on we all knew spyro messed up his room.
CanzetYote chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Poor Volteer, I wish I could just hug him, give him a soothing back massage and lick that tear dripping down his face. He's my favorite guardian.
rubyyoshi chapter 38 . 3/18/2013
Absolutely loved it. I USUALLY (There's exceptions) hate fanfic's that add characters, but there's some that add them naturally. (Like you added Zaze). I found myself a large portion like Zaze. (Usually hyper, energetic, semi-lazy) The story as a whole is amazing. (You made some points seem useless, but you tied everything back together in the end) It took something that was kinda left open and extended upon that. (Which I love reading fanfics about) Also love reading some of the mystery elements behind the story. (Like Zaze tries to determine who trashed his room) Too bad Zaze has Amnesia, or I'd so listen to every ticking second of his tale. (But what fun would that be? Learning his secrets instead of finding them out myself)
3D-Element chapter 38 . 2/16/2013
What I like about this plot is that the entire thing is a mystery from the start. We don't even know anything about Zaze since he has amnesia. A lot of insights with the original characters in the series that I have never seen before. This is truly a remarkable piece of writing.

-3D_Element
Guest chapter 38 . 1/17/2013
you should make the the next book. and if you do good luck.
Legendarywestie chapter 38 . 1/12/2013
Please make a sequel to a human verse and/or the blue dragon book III
Imaginary Lex chapter 38 . 1/5/2013
Yes! Please! A sequel! I am DYING to know what happens next.
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 38 . 1/4/2013
I KNEW IT!...ok I didn't, possession didn't really come to me as a possibility, but I was half-right. Mind-control and possession are kind of the same thing. This was a very action packed chapter. It really makes me wonder who Zaze really is? Looking forward to see how the next story will play out.
Llldds chapter 38 . 12/20/2012
Yay! I guessed it perfectly!
Ashtail of Thunder clan chapter 38 . 12/17/2012
I'm sorry but I really don't want zaze to be gay please pardon my language I was in a VERY bad mood When I wrote that previous review
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »