Reviews for Supernaturals
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Amazing gripping preface, draws in the reader you should be happy with a start like this
juney83uk chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Looking forward to reading more
MissMartha chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Thanks for the update. It was a great chapter. I loved the sweetness of it although the cliffie was kinda mean. Can't wait for more
Lionnara chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
shiroosh345 chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
come on!
i want more!
Lilman1 chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
This story needs to be continued. You can't leave it on such a crucial point as this. It is just too awesome to leave it here. I loved every chapter of this story and am obviously eager to hear more. Please write more.
vampdreams chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
wow...awesome chapter...
i loved the part about the engravings, some are just really beautiful

i feel like you should go for a sequel
bella changes into a vampire in the end of this one i presume?
or even if not she's the last capa

her people will always be faithful to her
she still would hold a lot of control over the ones whos feuds she had broken up

everyone knows that the volturi are power hungry
seeing bella control various aspects as these and her personal powers i think would suffice to provoke them

but then again its just a thought...do as you wish

but do keep writing
Lilman1 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Keep writing, keep writing, KEEP WRITING! I love this story and if you do not write more, you will be recieving some very annoying comments from me! Please write more.
Lilman1 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
I love the Jasoer thing. Completely unexpected! As I have said about various other chapters in this story, genius.
Lilman1 chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Love it! Not too complex, but not too simple either. Genius!
Lilman1 chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Love this. I found some of it kinda hard to keep up with, but I cant wait to see what will happen with Edward and Bella!
Lilman1 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Really liked this chapter. It kept me wondering. Im finding it hard to imagine bella and Nios house at this point though, but i guess that would be for suspence and effect. Aweaome so far.
Lionnara chapter 13 . 2/12/2013