Reviews for A Deserving End
AngelBaybeh chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This story made me cry so much! :) Thank you. I needed the touching moments and loving words. Ahhhh Favourited!
123 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I think that's why he's always submitting to you."

"But I thought he liked it...?"

Sakura stopped him before he went any further. "Sasuke, I don't know what goes on in your bedroom, and I don't really want to know, but yes, Naruto has been looking happier ever since your return. But I'm not sure if he had healed that scar of his, the one left by you."

Sasuke winced.

"What I'm trying to say is that Naruto has his pride. Not that being bottom destroys it, in fact it does make him feel wanted and that's why he has been searching for for years, to be needed by the ones around him. But maybe you can try letting him make the move, let someone handle you for once. Let him overcome his own fear, let him know and feel you're here for him and that you'll never leave..."

(I don't know what goes on in your bedroom, and I don't really want to know)

-according to the above out takes_ not only does she know what goes on in his bedroom- but now she's telling him what should be happening in his bedroom
anon chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really like how you handled this. After wading through so much garbage, it's nice to come across a gem like this. Very believable!
justanotherreader chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Awe it was cute! Very well done!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
awwww sasuke is so cute _ he's always so confident but he was all fumbling :p loved it. keep it up and DFTBA!
HazelAndGolden chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Good work!
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is a beautiful idea beautifully rendered. Very well done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
MAGICAL PENISES AND SEX SOLVES ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.
kimayared2000 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved it! Feels like they have a deeper understanding :) love the lemon to it was HOT! ;)
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awwwww super cute!
crystalxangel chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Sasuke was a bit OOC but all is well :) Liked it a lot. I thought it was... cute. Teehee :33