Reviews for The Vault of Souls
guardianofdragonlore chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
Ragnorok will come just because he said that.
shookenuppepsi chapter 30 . 9/16/2014
Great story. Spooky and funny and suspenseful in turns. Plus some great whomp age. Also I now have a new depressingly beautiful song to listen to when I'm hormonal, so many thanks all around!
Asphodel Lark chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
P.S. Srry about the extra melt thing in my previous review.(blushes) I ment to say extremely but auto correct is stupid and annoying on my phone. Annnnyyyyy way sorry and carry on my genius writer.
Asphodel Lark chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
Incredible! Well done and extra melt well written. This is my third time reading this story and only now realized I had yet to say how AMAZING you are! Quick question, is there going to be a sequel? Because the nameless one said he'd return I think that would be great. Really all around great work. The only critique I have is that Gwen's name is spelled Guinivere not gwenivere. Other than that there really is nothing else to say. Your storys(all of them) are on my bookmarks page. I can't wait to hear more from you. Noooowww( lifts sword and yells at mob to charge!) write more or I might have to come after you(wink) 8D
Loves to read books chapter 30 . 3/22/2013
Love this story! And how you finished it off. Just like in the TV show. Merlin.
syfygal chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
Screw fifty shades! THIS amazing masterpiece should have been published in place of that drivel! Epic, absolutely epic, definatley Merlin the movie material. Keep writing, I look forward to more!
Glacier22 chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
I am sad it is over. Great story!
Cordelia Rose chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
That last line reminds me of "All was well" in HP7...not good, because that was left with none of us knowing what was going on properly! This, however, was really well explained. Definitely one of my favourite ever fics - I should be studying for Biology Physics and German tests coming up tomorrow but I'm going to read this again because the feels are attacking.
Alia Inverse chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
I loved it. Dark, intense and complex, it was truly amazing
ddd chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
That was a really good story. Thank you!
ladywarlock chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
ikdjkjrfkfrejrekjklekljrkerj rh
ahhhhhhAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
so yeah, i haven't been on very much b/c i've been so busy, but when i saw you updated I SQueaLED and figured i couldn't resist-forget about sleeping, who needs sleep?
and i obviously made the right choice because a BRILLIANT conclusion to a BRIlliaNT AND mAGNIFICENT story, my lovely genius writer!
CONGRATulATIONS ON ANOTHER AMAZING MERLYN INSTALLMENT!
WAITInG FOR yoUR nEXT STORY (and until then, rereading your old ones-though i'm not done with one so i will do that over the weekend :P)
Rebekah chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
Hi just a quick note to say that this story has been amazing and I am so glad that you found time to write it as it has been an excellent story :) Thankyou very much for writing this as I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)
IndiaMoore chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
Boo hop... End of story :( I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! :) can't wait for your next Merlin tale :)
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 29 . 10/27/2012