Reviews for On a Whisper of Wind
BluAsh53 chapter 3 . 6/22
Wow. This story has a really good plot, intro, grammar, and punctuation. I have read a lot of stories that I just stopped because they were missing all of those. Is it okay if I do something similar? With the whole other-dimension-gender-swap thing? No plagurizing, just with a completely different plot and different characters?
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 4/26
I'm happy there is a sequel but sad it seens you haven't updated it in a while.
Did you drop it?
Gah! No! It's not finished! Gah!
DrJackman chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I'm liking this story, do you mind updating the other chapters sometime soon, not to be rude of course.
CaptainODST15 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
MAKE THE 4TH CHAPTER I NEED TO READ MORE!
miriti1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Wow this is really good and applebucks reaction to everything is very entertaining :) hope you will update soon because i really wants to read it as an whole :)
True Rarity chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Oh dear, you left us hanging! I know it's been two years since you updated, but I hope you plan on finishing this one day.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I've been reading the reviews and please continue it's been more than a year since you've updated
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
This story is awesome! I even loved your other story when the mane 6 met there others elves
Willow chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I loved it was great! I also loved "On a Cross and Arrow" so it makes sense that I liked this!
Dream Dragoness chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Oh, pleeeeaaaassseee continue. I love your "On a Cross and Arrow" saga and I can't wait to read more.
dragon-game chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
RainbowIcing chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh heh heh heh my review from earlier and turns out you already did... heh heh heh. *runs away*
Zap97 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
that someday has come,Solaris...just as i wished.
they'll meet soon...again
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Well, things are definitly getting interesting, what with Presto being Trixie, it'd be interesting to see how they'd interact? And now Applebuck gets to meet Applejack. Again