Reviews for Smooth as Hell a Zianourry smut
Chapter 1, so hot. Got me so wet. Chapter 2 kewl, kewl. Was really good. Chapter 3, haha lol. Niall!, you naughty boy. Tricking you're friends like that
T chapter 3 . 2/5
3 This was so good.

Q. did he acyually win or lose the pie eating contest? ..or was that, like, a sex thing? ...
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Totally won that pie eating contest XD
yoyes cullen chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
just WOW I loved it, thank you
fersuremaybefersurenot98 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Awwww I really loved this story! It was so CUTE and so hot, you should continue it! Pleeeeaaassseeee? Before I die? xP
Kiley chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! Spoiler alert:I love it
Satan m chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You, sir... are not allowed to like Harry Potter and One GAYrection at the same time...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I loved it! It was nice that there was more than one chapter. All those other ones don't have
Much except a small smut story. Yours was intense with sooo much smut and a lot of "fun" for the readers! Man I havnt squirted like that in ages! Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Pleeeease write more
littelcutie chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
i love this
emisonfire chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I saw this chapter and was like, "Aww HELL NO! My ADD is going to make this hell to read..."
tierrayaoi chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Hottest story every
Sasha101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was HOT!
I loved Zayn and Liam in this one. Awesome, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease write anther chapter.
CloeChecksMyFlow chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Okeeeeey, I'm officialy in looove with your fic! I love Ni :) but yours just killed me, i'm a ghost acctually xD just kiddin (about being a ghost) i can't wait for reading anything else like this one. Read you sooooon!
KayleighShan chapter 3 . 10/8/2012