Reviews for The Wedding
Anna chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I always imagined them getting married. I read the book a while back when I was in 8th grade, which was 4 years ago. Now I have to re read it. I'm glad I stumbled upon this fanfic because I forgot all about the book :)
DragonWriterZZ chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
If you'd be willing to continue, I think I'd like to see what you think it'd be like if they had a baby 8D
Liz chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I absolutely loved this book! This fanfiction is perfect! This is my favorite fanfiction of all time! You really brought out the character's personalities in this. Overall you just did an amazing job writing it! Could you maybe do a continuation to this of their lives together? I think that would be adorable.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is realy good and sweet, it would be awsome if you wrote a story that is the continuation of their life after marriage.
RikkiBrooke chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Can u make this a multi-chap fix and put Nell in calling them mama and daddy
4rustedhorses chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Good god YES. This is one of my favorite books along side pride and Prejudice. I think I'm going to re-read the book again now xD
Enna chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow! So so so awesome! Eliza sounded just the way she should. In fact everyone sounded great! I think you should make more for this story. Maybe Mattie havnig kids?
NYRforever chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love the story! It's amazing! Keep up the good work!

NYRforever