Reviews for A Man in a Hat
mare27 chapter 39 . 1/27
I, for one, would love to hear more, when you are so inspired! Love your writing!
mare27 chapter 36 . 1/27
That was just lovely...no need for any excuses. Not exactly the way I had mine but pretty close on the emotions! thanks.
m27am chapter 39 . 11/18/2013
Loved your story, I get drawn in and sit here at the computer way longer than I intended. You are good at drawing your readers into the next chapter..."I'll just see what happens next..."
Thanks, I will watch for more from you.
lynne z chapter 39 . 6/10/2013
I just finished season 3 of Justified and just really loved this possible outcome for Rayland and Winona. Your voices are pretty spot on and I like how you bring them back together in an un-rushed plausible way. It makes me want to write a similar story but not see the point because it will be too similar really. Though if I find myself inspired, I was wonder if you'd mind me stealing a couple pieces from your personal cannon? Mainly the idea about therapy and your pieces of Winona's mom.
cmtaylor531 chapter 39 . 2/16/2013
Awe, I definitely enjoyed this story. You made me sort of see some of where Winona was coming from when she just left. I had a major love/hate relationship with her throughout most of the series. I find her to be a bit selfish. Yes, I understand now she has the kid to think about but for me when she didn't even want Raylan to go help Loretta... I just sort of lost what respect I had left for her kid. To me you fall in love with the man... You know who he is and what he stands for. I don't know anyone who wouldnt want someone to go help a lost 14 your old girl. I was like does that woman care about no one but herself. However your story did give me a bit of a different perspective on their relationship. I'd like to see more of it on the show so i could do more than scoff when Winona makes an appearance.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/24/2013
This was a wonderful and well written story and thank you. I sadly suspect you will be back...since the way they ended Lindsey...and Winona was ended badly...be interesting to see what they have in mind for season 4. I doubt we will see any reuniting this season...heck the baby won't even be born in season 4..thanks again for a great story.
SurlyCoach chapter 39 . 1/20/2013
Loved this whole thing. You write Raylan so well. I reserve the right to revisit this universe too!
freshouttaideas chapter 39 . 1/20/2013
"...now that Boyd Crowder's in prison for good?" It works well taken out of context with a question mark at the end, doesn't it?

Now what?
MsBrooklyn chapter 39 . 1/20/2013
Love the final caveat! And the wrap up!

As always, everyone is I character and the dialogue just crackles! Brava?

But...what's next?
Rachel Wilder chapter 38 . 1/14/2013
Wow...I was NOT expecting that! And thanks for the evolution in Winona.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/14/2013
They make a great team. You do such a fine job on this story I look so forward to reading your words.
sophie1670 chapter 38 . 1/13/2013
How AMAZINGLY understanding of her! Luke's got kickass from both sides.
MsBrooklyn chapter 38 . 1/13/2013
A satisfying conclusion to an excellent Season 3 inspired story. There's a reason you're my favorite writer in this fandom. Well, many reasons. It was great to see Winona take action and save the day. Kudos!
Rachel Wilder chapter 37 . 1/1/2013
Always thrilled to see another chapter on this story! And I do love Raylan and baby...can't wait for the new season to start soon. Thanks so much for keeping this wonderful story going.
Romantique The Original chapter 37 . 1/1/2013
Another good chapter. Thank you!